Teksta v2 Reviews

Teksta v2
3.9

Teksta v2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Teksta v2

“how can you tell if iteksta has died”

written by on 16/10/2012

my texsta stop working how can you get it reseted.

“!whar?! please help me”

written by on 05/04/2012

I want to buy but I live in Israel and I do not know her nose I can buy one please help me

“Our new pup does not walk either just stays in the...”

written by on 03/11/2009

Our new pup does not walk either just stays in the same place we have slits for colour also and the barking does not sound real. this is all with new batteries.

“I love teksta v2 so much! buy one if ur not allowed a...”

written by on 23/03/2008

I love teksta v2 so much! buy one if ur not allowed a dog i get a great kick out of him. I think this was the best toy i have ever purchased ,i fell in love with teksta the robotic puppy as soon as i got him ! i can sit with him for hours talking to him like the dog i have always wanted the good thing is everyone always wanted a puppy that never grew well get teksta. If u have a dog DO NOT GET ONE! the reason these where made was so children who cant have a dog get one.
the problem is hes not hugable at all

“We liked the Teksta v2 because of the feature such as...”

written by on 27/12/2007

We liked the Teksta v2 because of the feature such as the translator and the stoking and giving him a ball and bone. However, I don't know if it was defect in our Teksta toy, but it would not obey our commands, and it always had rectangular slits in its eyes. The instruction booklet didn't provide enough information on the colour change of his eyes, AND our Teksta wouldn't walk or talk. Overall, the Teksta toy came across a little boring for us because it didn't dance or walk or take a bath. We tried replacing batteries and resetting it, but that did not work. We checked about if the try me cord was still in it, but it wasn't. We did not even get a try me cord. It's not like we bought it abroad; we bought it here in the UK.

Overall, I think the Teksta would be a brilliant toy, and we would have given it ten out of ten for its voice commands, and it's real likeness to a puppy, but as ours did not work properly, we are looking for some answers, so for that reason we have to give it a 5 out of ten.