Ping Rapture Iron Reviews

Ping Rapture Iron - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ping Rapture Iron

Ping Rapture Iron
Ping Rapture Iron

“I tested the Ping Rapture golf iron on the ranch...”

Written on: 06/04/2009 by gsall (1 review written)

I tested the Ping Rapture golf iron on the ranch together with 5 other models for 3 days. The rapture hit, was the longest and straigthest of them all. I ordered a set. But remember I'm a highhandicaper (31) and only been playing for 3 months. … Read Full Review

“I bought them 2 days ago. went to the test range...”

Written on: 05/12/2008

I bought them 2 days ago. went to the test range yesterday. so far, a significant improvement from my callaway and s-yard set.

havent taken them to the field yet, and i'm thinking it should reduce my strokes significantly.
The Ping Rapture are the best looking golf irons in any golf shop. THe price is a bit on the high side as well… Read Full Review

“After playing Mizuno, Hogans and TaylorMades, I...”

Written on: 31/05/2008

After playing Mizuno, Hogans and TaylorMades, I finally found the right clubs for me. I owned and played Ping Zing2s for years and these are even better… Read Full Review