Honeyz Bath Products www.Honeyzbathproducts.co.uk Reviews

Honeyz Bath Products www.Honeyzbathproducts.co.uk - Ask a question now

“A sheer delight”

Written on: 28/03/2018

I visited this lovely little shop today on a visit to Whitby. I was more than happy wen I left after finding a soap I usually buy from a more expensive shop. I bought the soap and another 4 myself the lady who served me was helpful and lovely and definatley knew her products. A real must 4 anyone who loves handmade products… Read Full Review

“Honeyz - better than Lush!”

Written on: 11/10/2013

I discovered Honeyz on a trip to Whitby and have kept going back ever since. I have sensitive skin and originally used Lush products, but Honeyz are SO much better. The owner is lovely and knows her products well. You won't be disappointed! Sarah Sheffield… Read Full Review

“I suffer with very sensitive skins and finding...”

Written on: 09/08/2009 by coffeekarma (2 reviews written)

I suffer with very sensitive skins and finding products that are SLC free and nice to use is a bonus. I don't get to Whitby very often so I will be using mail order to get these products in the future.

THoneyz Bath Products smell really nice and use minimum packaging. Lush have recently stopped producing olive oil based soap and I have been advised by their staff to try and contact someone in Australia where the soap is still sold - it is good to know I can find the product closer to home… Read Full Review

“Their Bath Creamers are just gorgeous! They look like...”

Written on: 10/01/2007 by Janet Wilson (1 review written)

Their Bath Creamers are just gorgeous! They look like bath bombs, but they are in two halves so you get two baths for the price of one.

Instead of fizzing in your bath, the Honeyz Bath Creamers create a frothy creamy foam, which is very moisturising and just smells divine!!

I will be getting more the next time we visit Whitby.
You can also get them via mail order from their website… Read Full Review

Tinateaspoon's Response to 273954_Janet Wilson's Review

Written on: 21/07/2010

The bath creamers sound lovely, I will have to give them a try!

Read 1 Comment

“The Honeyz Bath Products Raspberry Ripple Soap Cake...”

Written on: 19/10/2006 by sheelaghcook123 (1 review written)

The Honeyz Bath Products Raspberry Ripple Soap Cake looks like a real slice of cake.

It looks and smells fantastic! It gives a rich a creamy lather, and it leaves your skin soft and smelling gorgeous.

Looks good enough to eat. YUM!… Read Full Review