Dial Direct Insurance Reviews

Media Gallery for Dial Direct Insurance

Dial Direct Insurance
Dial Direct Insurance

“Highly Recommended”

Written on: 25/09/2022 by ufDominguez428 (1 review written)

Excellent service. Great product at a good price. Highly recommended

Written on: 26/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your 5 star review and feedback. We're pleased that you're happy with the service received and it's great to hear you would recommend us to others too.

“Continual great service”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by Plantfast (1 review written)

We have our home & contents & cars insured with you for many years & they have been consistently competitive with their prices. Exceptionally efficient with the service they provide. We've continually compared other prices and they cannot match them. Good to find a company with such good competitive prices and efficient service.

Customer_Team's Response to Plantfast's Review

Written on: 26/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear we are continuing to provide you with a policy that suits your needs at a competitive price and a customer service that you are happy with.

Dial Direct Social Media Team.

“value for money”

Written on: 23/09/2022 by wnRomero309 (1 review written)

Switched from existing provider, attracted by features offered as standard in policy. Site was easy to navigate and complete without fuss. A very good introduction to this provider - if I have cause to make a future claim, from to-date's experience I would have every confidence in the service!

Written on: 24/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 4 star review and for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Written on: 24/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Read 2 Comments

“Absolutely terrible”

Written on: 20/09/2022 by Neddy43 (1 review written)

I spent 40 minutes trying to get through on the phone without success. I liked the look of the home and contents policy, but delivering on that policy is the measure of its efficiency.

Customer_Team's Response to Neddy43's Review

Written on: 21/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for feedback. If you would like to discuss your policy, please contact our customer service team and request to speak with the social media team.

Read 1 Comment

“Simple Easy Car Insurance”

Written on: 20/09/2022 by Highwaylady (1 review written)

I found Dial Direct very good to deal with. Everything was dealt with professionally over the phone, it was quick and easy, and paid a very good price for my car insurance. With the rising cost of absolutely everything today, I thought my insurance would rise alarmingly, but infact it came down. Well done Dial Direct.

Customer_Team's Response to Highwaylady's Review

Written on: 21/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased you're happy with the service you’ve received and that we are providing you with a policy that suits your needs at a very good price.

Read 1 Comment

“Good policy at good price”

Written on: 17/09/2022 by Higginsnh353 (1 review written)

Too busy to shop around and renewal price was significantly lower than last year so let it auto renew. Have used DD of and on fotr several years and no problems. That said never made a claim but have used RAC assistance a few times and no problems with the RAC or the insurance.

Written on: 20/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're pleased to hear your happy with the premium offered for renewal and the service received from the breakdown team.

Thanks,

“Outstanding value ”

Written on: 15/09/2022 by Ray272727 (1 review written)

My quote and payment plan is far cheaper than all the other quotes I got and they provide the same level if not more cover unbelievable how they manage this at the cheapest price I cannot recommend this company enough I’ve been ripped off for countless years with motor insurance and finally I have found a brilliant cheap and accommodating and helpful insurer so thank you I will always use them

Customer_Team's Response to Ray272727's Review

Written on: 16/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review and recommendations.

Thanks,

“Feeling cheated ”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by Thomas285 (1 review written)

Dial direct sent me an email on my renewal stating that my card was out of date.I immediately gave my new card details to them.They used my new card details, but because dial direct did not use correct protocols according to my bank,the card was again rejected by my bank.When I phoned dial direct and gave the same card details it went through straight away. Dial direct still felt the need to charge me a late payment fee of £20.00.When I objected,they told me if I cancelled it would cost me £60.00. I will certainly not use this company in the future.

Customer_Team's Response to Thomas285's Review

Written on: 15/09/2022

“amazing easy service ”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by ElisaFS95 (1 review written)

Easy service and very friendly/helpful staff! I would and have recommend to family and friends. 5 stars from me. Great Price with my insurance renewal.

Customer_Team's Response to ElisaFS95's Review

Written on: 14/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear you found the service easy and the customer services team helpful.

“Renewal was faultless”

Written on: 12/09/2022 by K8iroo58 (1 review written)

I received a renewal notification from Dial Direct for a further years cover. It was around £30 less than I had paid for previous year. I didnt even bother to shop around and Dial Direct did it all for me. I havent had to make a claim but I am optimistic that it would be a good experience if the renewal was anything to go by.

Customer_Team's Response to K8iroo58's Review

Written on: 13/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the renewal premium offered by ourselves.

Read 1 Comment

“They were great in spite of my errors”

Written on: 08/09/2022 by Janterandpogo (1 review written)

Found access to my documents very clear and easy. They were extremely helpful when I omitted in error 2 previous claims on my application. So far I would recommend this company to anyone

Customer_Team's Response to Janterandpogo's Review

Written on: 09/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you found accessing your documents clear and easy and that you would recommend us to others.

“satisfied”

Written on: 04/09/2022 by michael37 (1 review written)

Renewal price came in quite competitive with other suppliers so decided to stay with them and was easy to renew.

Customer_Team's Response to michael37's Review

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you're happy with the renewal premium offered and found the renewal process easy.

“Jilly”

Written on: 03/09/2022 by zpHerndon295 (1 review written)

It very good it the best I had in long time good good

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback

“easy peasy”

Written on: 02/09/2022 by 123yorky (1 review written)

quick and easy straight forw ard cannot mess it up.try dial direct you will see how easy it took me to join and a good policy i got on agood deal.

Customer_Team's Response to 123yorky's Review

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you found the process quick, easy and straightforward.

Read 1 Comment

“Reliable Efficient and Competitive ”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by Paultatton (1 review written)

I’ve been with dial direct for many years and have always found them more than helpful. Recently renewed my policy again at a lesser price than last year without asking for it. Always helpful on the phone and I’ve never had a problem at all. I thoroughly recommend this company to anyone. Superb and efficient service.

Customer_Team's Response to Paultatton's Review

Written on: 01/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear your happy with the price of renewal and found our customer services team helpful.

Read 1 Comment

“Very Competitive Highly Recommended”

Written on: 30/08/2022 by Julien51 (1 review written)

This is my second year with Dial Direct. When I received my renewal quote, it was not only cheaper than the previous year, but was the best quote out there. Would definitely recommend.

Customer_Team's Response to Julien51's Review

Written on: 31/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you found the premium competitive and would recommend us to others.

Read 1 Comment

“Renewed policy without permission an the fined me”

Written on: 28/08/2022 by jimturbs (1 review written)

Sent me emails asking if I wanted to renew my policy that was due to expire at massively inflated rates despite not ever making a claim on their insurance. I started to look elsewhere for more reasonable prices and found far more reasonable offers. They then inexplicably renewed my contract without my permission and then (GET THIS) fined me another £20.00 for not authorising the payment with my bank. I am currently taking legal advice and I suggest you avoid them like the plague

Customer_Team's Response to jimturbs's Review

Written on: 30/08/2022

“Easy to take out ”

Written on: 27/08/2022 by sharpypaul (2 reviews written)

My car insurance was up for renewal and dialdirect had the best reviews if the cheaper quotes. My breakdown cover was also running out so adding breakdown cover on was still cheaper than my previous insurer plus I didn’t have to pay £88 for breakdown! I can’t say what it’s like making a claim but happy with the price and being able to access my documents.

Customer_Team's Response to sharpypaul's Review

Written on: 31/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the premium offered for insurance.

Read 1 Comment

“Help and Self-Service are rubbish!”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by Parsons404 (1 review written)

The on screen HELP is no more than an automated response with a list of FAQs replies. It needs a person to make sensible helpful replies to customers questions. I got an email from Direct Dial saying: "We notice that you have not yet registered for your Self-Service Centre" Whenever I log in, the Self-Service centre keeps giving me: "Welcome to your buildings and contents insurance policy. Your buildings and contents insurance policy has been cancelled and is no longer active." I bought car insurance and there are no documents showing! Its a rubbish service. I had to phone, wait ages for a person to answer the phone, and eventually they had to send me my policy details manually by email. I wont be using Direct Dial again.

Written on: 30/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience. If you would like to discuss your policy, please contact our customer service team and request to speak with the social media team.

Read 1 Comment

“Efficient and professional ”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by HannaRegan86 (1 review written)

Excellent and easy to use website from quote to purchase and fast delivery of essential paperwork.Good value for money and auto renew with appropriate updates and options.

Written on: 25/08/2022

Hi,

We're pleased you find our policy good value for money and you have received your documentation. Thank you for your review.