IWEB Share Dealing Reviews - www.iweb-sharedealing.co.uk

Media Gallery for IWEB Share Dealing www.iweb-sharedealing.co.uk

IWEB Share Dealing www.iweb-sharedealing.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“IWeb Share Dealing: Poor ISA Transfer & No accountbility”

Written on: 29/11/2018 by ivSloan486 (1 review written)

We (myself and my wife) use Iweb share dealing for its lower transaction fee. Though it has agreed to transfer our Self Select ISAs from Interactive Investor, it took unusually long time, was incomplete and we being penalised in connection with corporate actions. Once agreed to transfer, instead it chasing Interactive Investor for complete transfer of the account, we were forced to check again and again about transfer of some shares and cash and remind them. The customer service girls tellsq… Read Full Review

“Can't get quotes”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by dwhitebsc (1 review written)

When you decide to sell and you go to get a quote, repeatedly you can not get a quote. Instead you have to opt for a negotiated trade. Did that once and got an appaling price way off the current price. We're talking low numbers here too. There is something very fishy about this web site, if your stock is going to make you some profit, you can't get a quote. As a share dealing service it is utterly useless since you can't actually do any dealing… Read Full Review

“Share dealing for the 17th Century”

Written on: 24/10/2013

This Iweb/Halifax share trading offer is living in the dark ages still. They seems to think the postal service is a secure and trustworthy service. More so than E mail or even speaking to you their valuable client does not count...that oh so important password has to be sent via the postal service.....OMG!! It does make you wonder how rubbisah this business is when they can not even fathom out the simple secure way to 'securely' get a new client up and running. E mail is the most secure way… Read Full Review

Jhnplmr's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

I have held my shares with this company for many years now and I have never had any reason for complaint. Their service is prompt, excellent and despite this is still very good value.

You will find that most of their communications are by email once you have set up your account.

“iweb, mmmmmmmm”

Written on: 25/09/2013

I've been using iweb now for over three years. And as such know their IT systems are very poor. I have had several complaints upheld and so write to warn others about their service now. Firstly, they had to cut the amount of time you were logged in for from 15 minutes to 10 minutes because their systems couldn't take it. Secondly, I've had issues when attempting to buy shares where I've put in a value and the system has wanted an actual amount. Thirdly, only today in fact, I went for a… Read Full Review

Bulltraderpt's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2013

I would like to add, I've just had the complaint upheld in my favour. It does appear to me that although there are some good people in iweb, it is a matter of luck if you get a competent one to deal with any issues you may encounter.

Read 1 Comment

“Service has Dropped even faster than the trading price”

Written on: 13/11/2012 by wheelsofclay (1 review written)

I have £200k on this platform but they have no interest in me. I was transferring money out until they reduced the trade fee, BUT soon after they radically reduced the service. They now log you off after 7 minutes, Although they claim it is 20! Avoid… Read Full Review

“Used for two buys - simple, but slow, missed out on...”

Written on: 11/02/2011

Used for two buys - simple, but slow, missed out on the best price but for small amounts, so carried on.

On holiday in thailand, and my account has been frozen for 3 days 'while they investigate'. If they don't get through to me by phone they will write, meanwhile one of my stocks is in freefall.

I thought this was iweb, hence an email would have realy helped in this situation, I've been in thailand for 6 weeks so nothing new from an access point of view. Not recommended for anything other… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2011

Gambling is illegal in Thailand, if they consider share dealing gambling then maybe that was why you could not access your account?