Flavia Fusion Drinks Station Reviews

Flavia Fusion Drinks Station - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flavia Fusion Drinks Station

“Can't use 12 oz cups”

written by on 26/10/2012

Standard 12 styro cup doesn't fit our office machine rendering this puppy worthless.

“I am glad i purchased teh flavia fusion, as it was...”

written by on 16/05/2011

I am glad i purchased teh flavia fusion, as it was alot cheaper than some of the others i was a bit wary to start with. but think it looks stylish enough, doesn't take up too much room, is easy to use, has a wide amount of drinks available at ok prices. although some of the other machines have them available in Teco's i haev to order mine online. would recomend it definately.

“The unit was defective right out of the box. When...”

written by dstokes1955 on 27/12/2010

The unit was defective right out of the box. When trying to prime the unit water poored from inside the unit onto the counter top. A visual inspection reveal the gasket assembly was floating loose in the assembly!! I wonder what QA system is in place. With no retailer to return it to the only option was to call their 888 number and leave a Voicemail (that's right no one answers Customer service let it slip that this type of early failure was "not uncommon". I was told I could retrun it under their warranty program for another unit. I have been on their side of the business and I am completely aware that the units sent out to people who retrun under warranty are indeed refubished units. I was being asked to pay full price for a used/refurbished unit?. I don't think so, I claimed my 30 day money back guarantee. I may open another account and attempt to get a working and new unit or I may just buy from Keureg, but I will NOT pay full price for a warranty replacement unit.

Guest's Response to dstokes1955's Review

Written on: 09/05/2012

I have experienced problems as well. I have purchased coffee from them for about 10 years. The flavored coffee packets explode when brewing coffee. Quite a mess. Efforts to get them to fix the problem and replace the coffee have been unsuccessful.

“Just a quick review to let everyone know that all in...”

written by Expat85 on 04/03/2010

Just a quick review to let everyone know that all in our office are more than happy with this product, can safely say I will only order from Flavia in the future!

“I really like my Flavia Fusion Drinks Station, I am...”

written by talkfan on 30/04/2008

I really like my Flavia Fusion Drinks Station, I am not a BIG coffee drinker, but really like the different choices each time I make a cup. I really like the Columbian, Esspresso Roast, French Roast, and Sumatra.

“We are currently using a Flavia Fusion office coffee...”

written by born4thesurf on 25/04/2008

We are currently using a Flavia Fusion office coffee machine and this is my review. The design is very cool for a drink machine with a choice of colour facias.

There is a superb a selection of more than 30 gourmet hot or iced drinks, one cup at a time. The Flavia Fusion makes cappuccinos, lattes, mochaccinos, coffees, teas and well being drinks.

When you buy the drink machine, it comes with 18 drink packs so you can experiment and find your favourite Flavia drink.

The Flavia Fusion coffee maker includes a special water filter that ensures purified hot water to make your Flavia beverages with.

“All in all very worth buying, I purchased mine for £30...”

written by on 19/01/2008

All in all very worth buying, I purchased mine for £30 and that came with 20 sample sachets, very nice!!

“The best thing about the Flavia is the 30+ different...”

written by on 26/12/2007

The best thing about the Flavia is the 30+ different drinks available. There is something to suit everyones taste.

“Overall, a good product. ”

written by on 11/12/2007

Overall, a good product.

I researched coffee machines before I purchased and must say that the Flavia is a lot better than some others.

“This machine makes great coffee, the main reason I...”

written by angrycat on 23/09/2007

This machine makes great coffee, the main reason I went for it. The range of coffee is excellent, everything from mild, smooth and decaf to Italian espresso and the uber-strength Sumatra (and plenty in between). Great for speciality coffees such as hazelnut mocachino. The range of teas is also good with a selection of herbal and green teas as well as a choice of regular cuppas. Kids love the hot chocolate, especially the chocochino!Very easy to use, hardly any mess and your drink is ready in less than a minute.

“Was looking for a coffee machine that produced decent...”

written by dynamoian on 28/05/2007

Was looking for a coffee machine that produced decent cappuccinos without costing the earth. have tried two other machines both which were fiddly, difficult to clean and set up, and produced cool drinks with little froth. Tried this machine at a local department store at a demonstration and was instantly impressed. the cappuccino taste was lingering for so long afterwards I had to go back and purchase a machine. During purchase received the trial drinks pack with the machine but also received a further 140 or so drinks sachets, a thermos drinks mug and drinks sachet dispenser (all worth around £50 to 60) for the price of the machine. excellent value, better than buying online. Free drinks sachets also obtained during first online drinks sachet purchase. Highly recommended as no problems so far with machine, however still a bit new but does feel fairly durable.

Seraphimin's Response to dynamoian's Review

Written on: 03/11/2008

I find the review helpful because the person stated the products features and benefits and also the aftersales issue of sachet purchase online

“As i have just had an incapacitating accident, having...”

written by JBkb1 on 27/03/2007

As i have just had an incapacitating accident, having the drinks machine has enabled me to at least be independent when i wish to have a drink. I am not yet able to reach or use a kettle, so this has been a timely purchase!
Apart from the problem of purchasing further drinks when my husband, bless him, is doing the shopping, i think this has been an excellent drinks maker.

“Overall the Flavia is great. I have used the office...”

written by dnaconnect on 30/10/2006

Overall the Flavia is great. I have used the office version for the past year and prefer the speed that this offers as in the morning it takes 1 minute and I can set it up the night before.

To begin with, it was a bit fiddly. It is pretty much a 1 button press machine but due to the fact there are so many drinks, you have to read the instructions to get the drink mixes correct.

Overall, it is smaller and a lot easier to use than a clunky coffee maker where I always get the frother wrong!