Guerine-Rife 2 Bar Blade Reviews

Guerine-Rife 2 Bar Blade - Ask a question now

“I own three great putters but can't bring myself to...”

Written on: 19/09/2008 by juissa (1 review written)

I own three great putters but can't bring myself to use the other two! 2-Bar every time. Excellent balance and great feel. easier to align shots… Read Full Review

“I have always shied away from outragous claims about...”

Written on: 17/10/2006 by magicmark (1 review written)

I have always shied away from outragous claims about improving your game. But this putter has far exceeded my expectations… Read Full Review

Magicmark's Response to magicmark's Review

Written on: 18/10/2006

Sorry, I am new to this. I highly recommend the Guerine-Rifle 2 Bar Blade.

Read 1 Comment