Chicago, O' Hare International Airport Reviews

• Customer service

• Overall cleanliness

Chicago, O' Hare International Airport - Ask a question now

“Inspect your car”

Written on: 22/09/2015 by KileyFinn (1 review written)

O'Hare Blue Sky Parking in Chicago....Everything was fine until recently, picked up my car and I noticed that 7 miles was added and controls inside the car were used, not sure where my car was taking, tried to contact management and no one knew when they were going to be in the office. If the car is suppose to be parked then my question to you is why was 7 miles added and controls turned on the car, car seat cooler was on, etc... watch and observe what you leave in your car, BE CAREFUL… Read Full Review

“They told me to "Screw Off"”

Written on: 03/07/2015 by Ronnie285 (1 review written)

I was told to "Screw off" by one of their security stuff. This is how i was welcomed at the border. I made several complains about this but they simply didn't care to find the culprit. Their train connecting terminals didn't move for like 30mins. I lost a flight because of this and had to sleep there under the surveillance of some of their staff. At 4am I was kicked out. I basically had no sleep from the stress. I will avoid this airport in the future. Shame of America if you ask me… Read Full Review

“When I landed at O'Hare International Airport in...”

Written on: 14/10/2006 by UK12345 (26 reviews written)

When I landed at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago for the first time (about ten years ago) it looked like a monster airport. I was correct! The place was huge. It was larger then Heathrow. That was ten years ago, and today O'Hare has become even bigger. My last trip to O'Hare airport made me wonder how much bigger this airport could grow.

The airport is the cleanest airport around. The toilet seats move and clean themselves. There is not a piece of trash on the ground. The store's are… Read Full Review