Fred Olsen Cruises, Braemar Reviews

Fred Olsen Cruises, Braemar
Fred Olsen Cruises, Braemar

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Just returned from transatlantic on the Braemar and...”

Written on: 07/05/2009

Just returned from transatlantic on the Braemar and cant complain about a single thing.

Hi 4th Dimension, enjoyed the nights in the Coral bar !!… Read Full Review

Lionsmaid's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2009

I found this review very helpful because... My husband and I have just booked to go on the Braemar in october 2010, and the majority of reviews I have read so far have all been negative so it is great to see a positive one for a change, as I was beginning to think that perhaps we had made a mistake but everyone has their own opinion and I will keep mine until we have been on the ship.

Read 1 Comment

“As first times cruisers, didnt quite know what to...”

Written on: 01/04/2009

As first times cruisers, didnt quite know what to expect. Didnt like going through Miami airport, wouldn't like to do that too often. Cabin better than expected. Food OK, but wasn't quite as good as we thought, that said it was perfectly acceptable. The staff were wonderful, so nice and so very hardworking. The entertainment was great. Something for all tastes., although our favourites were 4th Dimension, especially the singer. Fab voice. Went on several tours, found most reasonable for money… Read Full Review