Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine & Headaches Reviews

Media Gallery for Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine and Headaches

“Migraine have been my old enemy”

written by marcmeier701 on 02/08/2012

Migraine have been my old enemy and I have suffered a lot because of it. It was till the time when my physician suggested me to take Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine and Headaches which gave me a great relief from migraine pain. I keep regular stock of it and generally buy it from meds-pharma.com for good prices.

“I am a migrane patient and this is a very good medicine”

written by georgecox220 on 01/08/2012

I am a patient of severe migrane and the pain is so severe at times thats its unbearable. For those critical moments I use Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine and Headaches, which is really a very good medicine. I am a working professional and cannot let the pain overtake my work. I get it from genericpillsshop.com for good prices and delivery.

“This is a good medicine”

written by sylviadavid1981 on 14/07/2012

I used to suffer from severe pain when it comes to migrane. Then I found genericpillsshop.com and started ordering medicines hassle free. There are very good alternatives for migrane pains available here. Online consultation is also very good.

“I am a Migraine patient and use it”

written by jonesdave1981 on 14/07/2012

I use this and is very good medicine for Migraine. When I get an attack the pain is unbearable, this medicine helps me to keep a control on my Migraine. I ordered it from meds-pharma.com and delivery was smooth.

“spent £50 on two caps,and all i got for my money was a...”

written by on 21/05/2011

spent £50 on two caps,and all i got for my money was a bit of cheap fabric and 16 gels 8 on each cap that last 20 mins,were do you makes it china. not good.

“I would not recommend this product to anyone. An error...”

written by on 21/12/2010

I would not recommend this product to anyone. An error with the website led to me accidentally ordering two caps. I immediately emailed Migracap to ask for my order to be amended to one. I received a reply assuring me that would happen, but it didn't. I was sent two and charged for two. I used the product once, but it warms up really fast and gave no relief from my migraine. I asked for a refund for the unwanted second Migracap but was repeatedly ignored. I finally got a reply from Hewel Edwards saying that I could have a refund if I returned the unwanted Migracap. Reluctantly - knowing I was probably wasting more money - I sent the product back using registered post. I tracked it to confirm that it had been received. It had. But, what a surprise, no refund. I send an email once a week requesting a refund, but no response. The guy was an unemployed bricklayer for a reason - now he's effectively stealing money from people. He should be stopped. His website still uses the ITV Wales and ITV This Morning clips to endorse the product. I wonder how they feel about promoting a con-artist? PS. I would give this product a zero rating if the system allowed it!

“I purchased the migra cap as i have tried just about...”

written by on 27/08/2010

I purchased the migra cap as i have tried just about everything else on the market over the years.
I have to be honest and say that the idea appealled but the actual product fell far short. It is imposible to get a comfortable level of temperature and the whole thing warms up to body temperature in a matter of minutes making the whole thing useless. It doesn't come cheap and the build quality is not that great to be honest. All in all i was very dissapointed.
Requests for a refund were never responded to (straight from the manufacturers) Overall, i feel quite cheated.

“This product proved to be a total waste of time and...”

written by on 12/04/2010

This product proved to be a total waste of time and money. i'm sure it may provide some kind of relief but i found that it merely provided an uncomfortable distraction from my migraine - which in the case of migra cap is a freezing cold head to accopany the banging headache.

not very helpful at all. when i asked for a refund as promise on their site i got the runaround up until the point where they stopped communicating all together. Would never recommend to another person.

“If you have migraines like I do and get knocked out...”

written by on 24/01/2010

If you have migraines like I do and get knocked out for almost a full day you know what you would give to get relief. The Migra-Cap is the best thing that has happened for me for over ten(10) years now. I just leave it in the freezer (leave it in the refrigerator if you find it too cold) and on the onset of your migaine symptoms USE IT. You will love it. Over ten years I would buy ten more but the one I had worked just fine

“I found the cap too cold. I didnt really like the...”

written by on 29/12/2008

I found the cap too cold. I didnt really like the Migra-cap Drug free pain relief cap as it had to be in a freezer for 6 hours before use and it only lasted 30 miniutes.
I would prefer to pay more for a better product.

“I was twice promised that it would be delivered before...”

written by on 07/05/2008

I was twice promised that it would be delivered before 27th April, it eventually arrived about a week late, not having been posted until 29th April.

“Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine and...”

written by lou2207 on 04/10/2006

Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine and Headaches cold gel packs hits the right spots to give instant pain relief. No need to close the curtains as the cap covers the eyes and keeps them cool, don't need a migraine or headache to use it, one-off purchase. Would and have recommended Migra-Cap to migraine and headache sufferers, also women with headaches and morning sickness during pregnancy