M2R 901 Flip-Face Reviews

• Comfort

• Protection

• Quality

M2R 901 Flip-Face - Ask a question now

“M2R 901 a motorcycle riders review”

Written on: 15/11/2011 by Bobe7316 (2 reviews written)

Ok I bought this helmet on the 07.11.2011. I payed 100 dollars for it and no body should EVER pay more than this for one of these helmets. Looking on the net I found that they are made in Vietnam assembled in Korea and from there exported around the world. I took my new helmet from its box and tried it on. Not a bad fit for round shaped heads. I tried the front flip up section and the clear visor that came with it. I heard a noise from the floor and found 2 plastic pieces that had broken out of… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“I bought my M2R 901 Flip-Face helmet about 6 months...”

Written on: 03/10/2006 by brucer (5 reviews written)

I bought my M2R 901 Flip-Face helmet about 6 months ago when I started riding and it has served me well over that time. However, I have just upgraded to a more expensive HJC AC-10 full-face and the noise and comfort improvement at 100kph is a night and day comparison!

The M2R 901 is an excellent economy helmet that is suitable for lower speed commuting and especially where the convenience of a flip-up helmet is a desired feature. I found it very easy to get on and off with my glasses and… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon