Terra Mitica, Benidorm Reviews

3.3

Terra Mitica, Benidorm - Ask a question now

“Don't waste your time, instead spend a day on the...”

written by BobBooker on 29/06/2010

Don't waste your time, instead spend a day on the beach or a day at Aqualandia.
After paying £28 to get in + £6 for parking, you will have to queue between 1-2 hours for a ride. You will then spend the rest of your time arguing with the ignorant Spanish that have been brought up with no manners, as they constantly push past you and think that every time you turn a corner in the queue, that it is a free for all to rush past you. I have never been close to so many fights in my life, not the stress you need when on holiday.
Not enough staff to manage the rides, creating even bigger queues. No wonder they have almost gone bankrupt, because people won't return.
Having been to all of the Florida parks I can safely say that they are nothing like this, it even makes Alton Towers look top notch.
Rides are far too short, slow and uninteresting.

“No good points, bad points everything, Overall Terra...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 12/12/2008

No good points, bad points everything, Overall Terra Mitica in Benidorm is poor. Suited for all ages but in my opinion not good value for money.

“Terra Mitica - Great time was had by all here with a...”

written by Duderoo on 11/07/2006

Terra Mitica - Great time was had by all here with a mixed age family. Wish we had eaten at the themed restuarants instead of the filth in the fastfood burger bar (yuk). Terra is the best theme park, I enjoyed the way they have laid everything out & the buildings where great as well. If you go make sure you catch the shows, one for each theme I beleive.

“I went to Terra Mitica with my family it was brilliant...”

written by Katie McLean on 25/02/2006

I went to Terra Mitica with my family it was brilliant we are going again with my friend and her family the only bad thing was I am a bit too small for some of the rides but still it was fantastic.

There were also lots of shops and food shops so you can eat.

What I thought was good personaly was that there were people dressed up in costumes so that other old and young people could see how the world has changed.

The last thing is that if you go on the water rides if you can buy a rain coat or bring one because you get really wet as well as being really fun.

“Terra Mitica is a very beautiful park in an even...”

written by johnfrancis on 01/09/2005

Terra Mitica is a very beautiful park in an even better setting. It has some of the best views of any park in the work from it's tallest rides, like its Giant Drop. It's buildings are made of marble, etc. It's staff to was very helpful. What it lacks, compared to Port Aventura, is a major thrill ride or two. But as a whole, I had a great time.

“I went to Tera Mitica while on holiday at Benidorm...”

written by frainey on 06/06/2005

I went to Tera Mitica while on holiday at Benidorm last year and I found the park to be very, very big. Because of this I did not manage to see all the facilities it had to offer. A very fun day and enjoyable.