Send Socks www.sendsocks.co.uk

3.5

Send Socks www.sendsocks.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Socks were not shipped to me for more than a month”

written by goldismoney84 on 14/08/2012

I ordered socks. Apparently they were out of stock and they said they would refund me. I waited for a week, no refund. I sent a reminder mail. No response. I waited another week, sent another reminder mail. No response. I did this for 5 times, no response. I'm no waiting for more than a month and have not been refunded yet. I needed to open a dispute case with Paypal, we'll see how it evolves. I do not recommend this seller to anyone, their customer care is horrible and they are a fraud company. You buy something, don't get it and don't get refunded.

“Send Socks was easy to use and buy from and the search...”

written by webwork on 10/10/2006

Send Socks was easy to use and buy from and the search was very good. Good choice of bright and funky socks. I liked the free postage too. Socks arrived well packed and also quickly. Quite a fun way to shop and great for presents - fun and serious!

“These Toe Socks are a great idea. I bought some funky...”

written by bsherie on 02/10/2006

These Toe Socks are a great idea. I bought some funky stripey toe socks to wear with Croc Shoes now that the English Autumn is upon us. Croc shoes are great, - but they have holes and so your feet get cold. Toesocks are the perfect solution!