Alfa Hotel Reviews

Alfa Hotel - Ask a question now

“I like it”

Written on: 02/09/2018 by Kafisti (11 reviews written)

Good hotel. Here are reasonable prices and good service. I like the very location of the hotel, here is a good infrastructure. Number I had clean, modern furniture in the room, a good shower. I was dissatisfied with one employee, his behavior, but on the whole it did not spoil my impression… Read Full Review

“I am at an internet cafe in Parga at the moment...”

Written on: 25/09/2006 by alfagrho (1 review written)

I am at an internet cafe in Parga at the moment spending my last moments in this lovely place as tomorrow I am flying back to Holland. I probably had the best holiday of my life in Parga. It is real a paradise. Very beautiful and romantic, nice beaches, very friendly people and there is really a lot to see and do.
I stayed at the Alfa hotel which I think was far above my expectations. Spotlessly clean, the towels were changed every day and the sheets every second day. It is the only hotel… Read Full Review