Cartoon Network Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“It just died”

Written on: 02/08/2017

For the past five years I loved Cartoon Network, but now, I barley even watch it. Mostly there's only one show on Teen Titans Go which has go away because that is taking over the whole channel and not having time to put in some of the ones that I grew up with like Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, and most of all, Regular Show. Now I know that the show is over but should at least show it a few times every day. Now Aventure Time, I haven't seen a single episode of this show the WHILE… Read Full Review