Cartoon Network Reviews

Cartoon Network - Ask a question now

“Cartoon!!!”

written by Jensenchiyo on 15/07/2021

Cartoon Network is super channel for cartoons. I watched many shows like Tom & Jerry, Ben 10,etc. My Favorite Channel. My best timepass.

“Very good cartoon channel”

written by CosmoLaine on 04/05/2021

I don't know whats happening on the channel right now, but giving them 4 stars for my childhood memories with lots of outstanding shows. Very good cartoon channel. All of it's programs is awesome.

“Favorite Channel”

written by KhatriAria on 05/04/2021

I have many memories with Cartoon Network. Tom & Jerry is the best and also Ben 10 was super.

“First and Favourite Channel”

written by Ojassha on 15/02/2021

Cartoon Network is my first channel, I started watching from this channel only. My favourite is Ben 10, Tom & Jerry and Power rangers.

“Always been favorite”

written by 123J on 27/01/2021

Its the one channel which has always been my favorite no matter the age. It has so many of my childhood memories.

“Love it”

written by Maxs46 on 09/10/2020

From the age of 10, I began watching Cartoon Network. I would like to watch tom and jerry. It's bound to destress you really it helps.

“Favourite Cartoon Shows”

written by Boutine on 23/09/2020

I've been watching the Cartoon Network from my childhood until now, and I've never gotten rid of this channel. Ben 10, Tom & Jerry, and Scobby-doo are my favourite cartoons. I've watched this show many times, and it's interesting, too.

“Cartoon-Network has changed”

written by Marelyp378 on 23/02/2018

Cartoon Network has changed! They are getting rid of the good shows and putting on bad ones for example Uni-kitty,O.K K.O LETS BE HEROES and Mighty Mega swords. The only way it could get better is by getting rid of O.K K.O LETS BE HEROES, Uni Kitty Mighty Mega swords and Power puff girls P.S this used to be my favourite channel, out of all shows to bring back don't bring Steven universe back.

“It just died”

written by on 02/08/2017

For the past five years I loved Cartoon Network, but now, I barley even watch it. Mostly there's only one show on Teen Titans Go which has go away because that is taking over the whole channel and not having time to put in some of the ones that I grew up with like Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, and most of all, Regular Show. Now I know that the show is over but should at least show it a few times every day. Now Aventure Time, I haven't seen a single episode of this show the WHILE ENTIRE YEAR so far which makes very mad and sad at the same time. Cartoon Network was my CHILDHOOD chanel but now it's nothing. I hate now and I don't even bother watching it at all any more

“I love love love it”

written by Daniel.Shock on 19/12/2015

i am not a child but my test not change yet .i like this channel very much.

“Worst episode...”

written by NaimaFreeman213 on 14/08/2015

Ok, I just saw an anime show spoof of regular show on cartoon network. It was the worst. It totally was different from how regular show started. Do not get me wrong I love regular show, but ever since I saw that episode I will never see another episode again. Signed Koolkoalaking21

“I love Cartoon Network. it's brilliant, I love Ben10...”

written by on 13/11/2008

I love Cartoon Network. it's brilliant, I love Ben10 and Billy and Mandy. I'd love for Camp Lazlo and Fosters to come back on CN. I've gone off Chop Socky Chooks and World Of Quest though, and me and my friends hate Bakugan. A brilliant channel never to be cancelled.

“Great Shows like billy and mandy ,chop socky chooks,...”

written by matthew toulson on 30/10/2008

Great Shows like billy and mandy ,chop socky chooks, Ben 10, World of Quest and Johnny Test. I absolutley love cartoon Network! The only bad show on there is Bakugan Battle Brawlers. I don't really like it and i don't think most other people do to please take it off air. Really great channel been great forever (except Bakugan).

“I love all the shows on Cartoon Network and i would...”

written by on 02/04/2008

I love all the shows on Cartoon Network and i would never dream of it ever being cancelled. I like the way they put cartoons together and make them so funny and cool for kids to watch to keep them occupied.

“My eight year old son just loves Cartoon Network. Now...”

written by Helen of Troy on 23/09/2006

My eight year old son just loves Cartoon Network. Now he has outgrown cbeebies and the like it is the only channel he ever wants on!! He is allowed a certain time for watching tv, or it would drive me nuts!