The Twisted Oak, Exeter Reviews

The Twisted Oak, Exeter - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“terrible attitide”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by kezwez352 (1 review written)

I had a call from a member of the establishment informing me that the chef had gone off sick and our table had to be cancelled and they had no idea when the chef would be returning, I rang a week later in regards to a reservation and the member of staff I spoke to was very rude, at first I thought she couldn't understand English, however it soon became clear that she was just plain rude, despite me being courteous and polite throughout this particular member of staff felt that it was acceptable… Read Full Review