Instant Holidays Co-op Travel UK Reviews

Instant Holidays Co-op Travel UK - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Instant Holidays were helpful after the collapse of...”

Written on: 16/03/2009

Instant Holidays were helpful after the collapse of Seguro. They were able to arrange an alternative holiday for us within days. Although we did have to pay for it again. I have just received my refund for my original Seguro holiday. My claim was submitted in October 2008 so it does take some time for those still waiting, don't give up hope!… Read Full Review

“Super personal service, have travelled with Co-op...”

Written on: 04/10/2005 by clivegil (1 review written)

Super personal service, have travelled with Co-op Travel UK several times… Read Full Review