6 North Square, Dorchester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

6 North Square, Dorchester - Ask a question now

“Atmosphere is brilliant, food is great. I went there...”

Written on: 09/11/2008

Atmosphere is brilliant, food is great. I went there when some guy was playing guitar and he was perfect for the venue. I would recommend this place to everybody… Read Full Review

“6 North Square has a really pleasant atmosphere. I've...”

Written on: 21/09/2006 by mopsy (1 review written)

6 North Square has a really pleasant atmosphere. I've been back subsequently for coffee, and not been disappointed. They are open for lunch, but I've not tried that yet!… Read Full Review