South Beach Diet Reviews

South Beach Diet - Ask a question now

“Works! Phase 1 hard but gets you going - losing a lot...”

Written on: 07/11/2007 by SHUMBA (1 review written)

Works! Phase 1 hard but gets you going - losing a lot of weight (mainly water)and planning / thinking about what food to eat.An exercise plan is still a must for the overall feel good factor… Read Full Review

“I just bought my south beach diet cookbook a week ago,...”

Written on: 09/04/2007 by lenchik (2 reviews written)

I just bought my south beach diet cookbook a week ago, i'm so impressed!! The recipes are really easy to follow for a not such good cook, like myself. Everything i made so far is yummy. Makes being on this diet not so tough.
I lost 28lbs, being on the diet for 4 months. I also do speed walking 3x a week. I have so much more energy, I feel 35. I'm 50 now. i have always been overweight, since i can remember, and i have tried… Read Full Review

“I just bought my south beach diet cookbook a week ago,...”

Written on: 09/04/2007 by lenchik (2 reviews written)

I just bought my south beach diet cookbook a week ago, and i am so impressed!! The recipes are so easy for a not such a good cook! Everything i have made tasted so yummy.
I have been on the diet for 4 months, and i lost 38lbs. I also do speed walking 3x a week. I have been so energized lately, i feel like i'm 35 again... i'm 50 now.
I really recommend the cookbook for those who are on the diet
http://www.reviewcentre.com/products789.html… Read Full Review