Tesco Reviews - www.tesco.com

Tesco www.tesco.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tesco www.tesco.com

Tesco www.tesco.com
Tesco www.tesco.com

“What has happened to tesco?”

Written on: 27/08/2022 by Robinsonye7 (1 review written)

In the last 2 months I have been disappointed with tesco online shopping. Many of the items I buy regularly have disappeared from the availability list, items including butter to dog food. I don't seem to be having the same problem with other supermarkets.

“Disappointed ”

Written on: 13/08/2022 by Nancy156 (1 review written)

After many years of grocery shopping online I find the number of substitutions and unavailable items are increasing significantly each week. There are not enough available delivery slots. It is often not possible to secure my preferred slot. The ridiculous decision has now been made to no longer deliver magazines. Come on Tesco we have our shopping delivered to avoid having to make a special journey just to get a TV magazine. In view of this I am now trying other Supermarkets online services.

“Diabolical ”

Written on: 20/07/2022 by Cliffjulie (1 review written)

What is the point of ordering item putting them in basket because the excuses for them taking the items out are ridiculous. 8 items removed, showing out of stock. What!!!! No banas,salad cream, strawberries coleslaw etc. Is this a tesco express I'm ordering from or the supermarket. Excuse after excuses say IT issues. Sack the IT department because Tesco's on line is abysmal.

“SCWARTZ GAME CHANGER”

Written on: 03/07/2022 by Nonnascucina1 (1 review written)

We all know that seasonings are quite versatile BUT i have found an absolute game changer - SCHWARTZ Paprika and Onion which they market as 'Chicken seasoning'. The sweet Paprika, blended with onion packs a punch! The onion comes through strong and holds more than its own against the depth of the paprika. SCHWARTZ you are doing this seasoning an injustice, selling it short. I have literally used it for Chicken, to make Burgers, dirty rice, Nacho mash up, dips, dirty wedges, tortilla wraps = ok yes I am clearly a little obsessed. Tesco trust me, feature this in one or two of your recipes in your magazine, you will thank me. A little bottle of magic to Season up your summer ! I received the product for free but this is an honest review. p.s. Have I mentioned how awesome this seasoning is

“tesco bathgate ”

Written on: 02/05/2022 by KatelynnFoster (1 review written)

only 2 out of 8 self service checkouts accepts cash. this is causing a huge delay in the shop. totally unacceptable.

“They don't deliver - then they blame the customer!”

Written on: 21/04/2022

The shopping simply did not arrive. No explanation was given. When I asked why it did not arrive, they made false claims over the phone to the effect that the driver had visited the address and was unable to get an answer at the door, even though I had waited by the door all night for them to deliver. It might take up to a week to receive a refund apparently. Avoid this company.

“First and last time for me”

Written on: 18/04/2022 by awhite120 (3 reviews written)

Ordered a few items to be delivered between 5pm and 9pm Easter Monday - Planned accordingly only to receive an email at mid day saying they had cancelled with no reason or suitable apology given. First and last time for me

“Tesco Kingsbridge South Hams, tasteless food, rude staff.”

Written on: 14/04/2022 by Natalie471 (1 review written)

Fresh fruit and vegetable are near flavourless, tasting watery and weak.. I have to rely on local farm shops for my 5 a day instead, genuinely disgusting goods they turn out here. Use by dates on the same produce often only allow 2 days storage, so forget the prospect of an ordinary weekly shop. Pricing is silly money, (even before current events). Also there's evidence of extreme shrinkflation compared to other supermarkets own brands. Shoppers are getting a totally raw deal here, even less for their money. Delicatessen goods are often old and crusty, they can't even manage to shred vinegary tasting coleslaw into bite size pieces. Finally staff are cold, rude and incompetent.

“new pricing”

Written on: 03/04/2022 by Porterfieldst326 (1 review written)

Tesco new pricing system what a rip off why change such a simple method difficult i am sure we the customer are losing out not me shopping else where now good bye Tesco

“Honest review”

Written on: 06/03/2022 by 391Goodwin (1 review written)

Hi, need to write this as I can see that not all is good at Tesco. So, just to say that TESCO are quite well priced on the top 5, with only Lidl and ALDI finishing in the top one and two positions. With Brexit, and of course the inflation rate, I do feel that everywhere has upped their prices, but I feel that it is clean and good service at TESCO. No, no, no, I do not work for TESCO, and I never have, but I know the brand and I like the staff. They look after you and show you where things are, instead of just sending you to a long isle, which you have no chance of finding what you are looking for. If I had to pint out one thing that I do not like, well, that would have to be TESCO mobile! Goodness knows what they were thinking when they opted to branch out to the Telecom field......just stick to food, as you are miles better than ASDA. Keep up the great work and stick to what you know, and you will continue to keep customers on your side, and I should know, as I am one of them!

“Click and collect”

Written on: 19/02/2022 by Hackettzx345 (1 review written)

I ordered two matching items for my kitchen.one out of stock the other due to collect at12. I went into the store at cradley and I was told to stand on the car park in the wind and rain to wait for the van. I have ordered from other supermarket's and this is new to me. After making enquiries and complaints I was told constantly it's on its way. At 12.30 the van arrived and I followed it round the car park. Last time I order from Tesco what a fiasco.

“Tesco delivery services not recommended for disabled...”

Written on: 07/01/2022 by Emilia777 (1 review written)

Tesco delivery driver refused to help with unloading the items despite I have been mobilising with 2 elbow crutches and unable to carry heavy tesco baskets. Despite I placed clear instructions on the delivery order that I need help unloading items, the delivery driver did not have a mask on and said he will not help me as the Tesco Covid protocol does not allow it. I should have had been informed prior to my Tesco delivery - once they received my instructions. I won’t recommend Tesco services to any disabled person.

“lovely desert”

Written on: 31/12/2021

We liked the look of this desert when we saw it advertised, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Beautifully presented, decorations looked good and tasted even better. Everyone who had it at a family gathering enjoyed it lots. At first we thought a bit expensive £13 but was well worth it.

“Home delivery”

Written on: 25/12/2021 by Gray468 (1 review written)

Would just like to thank the delivery drivers that deliver my groceries they are always polite and friendly , my groceries are delivered from Cleethorpes Branch, thanks also to packers and customer service for their help. Best Wishes for Christmas and New Year.

“DIDN’T DELIVER CHRISTMAS SLOT AS ‘COULDN’T FIND...”

Written on: 22/12/2021 by 423Kelleher (1 review written)

DIDN’T DELIVER CHRISTMAS SLOT AS ‘COULDN’T FIND THE HOUSE’, BUT TOOK THE MONEY AND DIDN’T PROCESS THE REFUND I booked Christmas delivery slot back in October. On the day of delivery, no delivery arrived. I have tried calling Tesco. After finally going through and spending half an hour on the phone, I got cut off. It was almost 10pm. Nobody rang me back. There were no message updates, no email, no communication on the app. I rang back the morning after. I was told that the driver COULD NOT FIND MY ADDRESS and ‘tried to call me’ but didn’t have my phone number. Even though Tesco drivers rang me a number of times before and I had deliveries to the same address before. Tesco took my money, didn’t process the refund and told me that I now need to go and do my shopping with the money I didn’t have as they charged me. There was no effort at all to rectify the situation. Then they rang back and told me that actually they would try to redeliver. So after waiting half an hour on the phone it was suddenly possible. They then rang back and said that actually it was not possible. The whole customer service is appalling. Absolutely poor. There is no attempt to try to help at all, no taking responsibility for their mistakes. If you place your order with them, especially Christmas one, be prepared to be blamed for having a house difficult to find despite living on the main road, then nobody calling you to let you know that they cannot find your address and still nobody contacting you despite the fact that you have no order and they took money from your account. Merry Christmas.

“Brilliant service Tesco go the extra mile”

Written on: 21/12/2021 by J987654321 (1 review written)

Throughout COVID we have received brilliant service On line help staff are fantastic - they listen carefully answer fully and patiently Delivery drivers are polite, helpful and cheerful Quality if the food is unfailingly good Thank you so very much Tesco

“Very disappointing for the fourth time in a row”

Written on: 19/12/2021 by YaretziClancy (1 review written)

I know there will always be occasions when not everything I want is in stock but today was the fourth consecutive Sunday that I have visited Tesco Extra in Cardiff hoping to buy Medium/Large gloss hold up stockings and found none available - not a single packet! Not good.

“Help at customer services counter ”

Written on: 28/11/2021 by Aloyalcustomer (1 review written)

Had a small problem with a product at Tesco hornsea and the day manager and the person on customer services sorted it out beautifully. Five stars to all. Many thanks happy customer

“Sad sandwiches ”

Written on: 22/11/2021 by Jan171 (1 review written)

Please review your sandwich providers. It is clear recently that no love or care is taken in making these. The person/s making are seemingly dumping the filling into the centre of 2 pieces of bread, squashing them together and cutting. All the filling in 2 inches then just eating bread for the remainder of the sandwich. Very consistent with this method however so I assume it is driven by a desire to make the sandwich look well filled rather than anything related to satisfaction for those eating them. I wouldn't usually be bothered to write any feedback but I guess nothing changes until it hits the profits.

“Great service every time ”

Written on: 01/10/2021 by Nicholasb (1 review written)

Great service at the hot food counter, always so much to choose from and always greeted with friendly staff especially the person at the Hatfield extra hot food counter. best one around.