Pioneer VSX-D912K Reviews

• Sound Quality

Pioneer VSX-D912K - Ask a question now

“I have owned this Pioneer VSX-D912K for over a year...”

written by allen52307 on 17/09/2006

I have owned this Pioneer VSX-D912K for over a year and it is a very nice home surround sound receiver. It has plenty of of hookups for me - I have a TV, CPU, PS2, DVD player hooked up now - it sounds great with all of them and has plenty of choices of sound settings. My only complaints are the lack of a light on the volume knob to instantly let you see how far you have it turned up, instead it has ## on the screen that works and it does not have the power of my old Kenwood 100 watt - I wish all these companies that sold receivers had the same output meter that they used years ago.