Tesco (value) Plain Chocolate Digestives Reviews

Tesco (value) Plain Chocolate Digestives - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Tesco Plain Chocolate Digestives are simply lush, I'm...”

Written on: 26/11/2008 by mel 73 (1 review written)

Tesco Plain Chocolate Digestives are simply lush, I'm dieting at the moment so they are just a treat ( i love biscuits more than cake and chocolate) so to stop at just one is total torture. Tesco stopped doing the plain chocolate ones for a while so i was ecstatic when they re-appeared back on the shelves and bigger, the only downside is in the tesco extra where i live there is about 10 boxes of milk chocolate and only one of plain and they go quickly so quite often i can't get any. I'd… Read Full Review

“These are to get up in the morning for!! As I sit,...”

Written on: 17/09/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

These are to get up in the morning for!! As I sit, drinking my first coffee, I bite into the wonderful crisp biscuit texture, covered in a delicious plain chocolate which just mingle together so beautifully on my taste buds.
A slurp of my sweet warm coffee, then another nibble of that gorgeous biscuit sensation. I must have at least three of these biscuits at a time, that way they last me all the way through that first mug of coffee.
Great for evening nibbles too, but you often have to… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 18/09/2006

A good shout this, Tesco's own Plain Chocolate Biscuits are enchantingly appealingly, low in price, lush in flavour, they have been a staple product of our lasses and my mom's "big shop" for many years. When I was a nipper our Lee used to encourage me to hold my biscuits, chocolate side facing the gas fire, fair play to him our Lee joined in as well and with slightly burned digits we would enjoy metled chocolate biscuit based snacks before our mam got up and served us our usual bowl of frosties. I only have the radiators in my gaff, so this tradition has sadly not been passed onto my kids, mind you I don't think 5 year old kids should be lighting gas fires anyway, I'm confident many other other reveiwers would agree with me on this.

Helen Of Troy's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 18/09/2006

Sorry, micky69, mis spelt your name!! Too busy munching biscuits!!

Helen Of Troy's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 18/09/2006

Hi mickey, any joy with the pot noodle problem? Anyway, do you frequent McDonalds? Get on over there on this site, sort out the squabble!!!!

Read 3 Comments