Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System Reviews

Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System - Ask a question now

“SAVE YOUR MONEY! Rubbish IMHO. ”

written by HailieCarney on 28/02/2020

Never got past the first step which is forming the dental trays to fit your teeth. Left the upper tray in hot water for 1 minute as per instructions and when I took it out it had stuck together. Fell apart when I tried to pull it apart. Tried again, very carefully, with the second tray and exactly the same thing happened. It had rolled up and was completely stuck together. Tried again to heat and unstick (as per instructions) but it wouldn’t budge and eventually split. The kit is useless without snug fitting dental trays. Save your money.

“I bought a 2 week treatment from Boots for just over...”

written by on 06/04/2011

I bought a 2 week treatment from Boots for just over £20.

Have been doing the treatment twice a day for 4 days (missed one this morning).

My teeth are not particularly yellow although I will admit there was a time when I did not brush twice a day, smoked, drank red wine and coffee. All those bad habits had taken their toll and no matter how well I looked after my teeth they never had the same brightness to them after that.

Looking at the colour chart included in the kit placed my teeth at a 2. Certainly among the brighter pictures but not brilliant by anyone's standards.

I am at the end of my 4th day and am very happy to say that it has made a significant difference. I've tried to pick a number on the same chart but the brightness exceeds no.1 so I am at least 1 shade brighter.

Standing back from the mirror the difference is very noticeable. If I look closer I start to pick up on the yellowish hue that's still lingering but since I'm only 4 days in this doesn't worry me at all.

In the past I've tried Crest white strips on 2 separate occasions. Both turned out to be disasters for me at the peroxide in the strips made me feel like someone had taken a blowtorch to my teeth. I'm happy to report that Rapid White is peroxide free and apart from the strange (and quite unpleasant) taste it isn't bothersome in any way.

The kit is easy to use. Do be careful when molding the trays as they stick together if you're not careful. Don't bite down too hard as you may wear a hole into them (not nice for your taste buds).

Begin by brushing your teeth gently ( I do this without toothpaste.) Fill your trays with the whitening gel. Less is more in this situation. Carefully place a drop in each tooth indent on the tray. Then a BIG grin, smear the accelerator on your teeth. Don't close your mouth! Carefully place each tray in. I usually start with the top because the bottom one moves easier.

Now the important bit: the instructions say 5-10 minutes twice a day. After the second day I kept the trays in for 20 minutes each time and a total of 40 minutes each day. I noticed significant increases in shade after I started doing this. If irritation occurs remove and rinse!

After this, spit out, rinse and brush with the provided toothpaste.

You should start to see results in 3-4 days. Because it's so gentle the effectiveness is not as great as other peroxide based whiteners but for me it's doing a good job. Slowly but painlessly.

“Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System would...”

written by on 28/07/2008

Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System would probably not be very good on badly discoloured teeth but good for a boost on already bright / naturally whiter teeth. Would buy again.

“I do not normally write reviews but I have been using...”

written by pamcole on 20/03/2008

I do not normally write reviews but I have been using this product for many years and am very frustrated when I cannot find a place to order it when I am almost out. It is a great product but does take a while to really see results if you have not had a professional whitening prior to use. However, with patience it does produce great results. I have tried other products and nothing has compared.

Leighcaffo's Response to 353118_pamcole's Review

Written on: 30/04/2015

How old is your son

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“The product need much more explicit instructions, The...”

written by candyridler on 12/12/2007

The product need much more explicit instructions, The pack also says there is an additional supply of formula for a further week. Is this eperate somewhere. I could not see it .Is it in with the produce but an extra weeks supply? Not good.