Pets Megastore Reviews - www.pets-megastore.com.au

Pets Megastore - www.pets-megastore.com.au - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pets Megastore - www.pets-megastore.com.au

Pets Megastore  - www.pets-megastore.com.au

“Wonderful company and products”

Written on: 01/03/2022 by Deerausch (1 review written)

I am with a rescue and fosters are provided with revolution. Every dog and cat we pull from the shelter has fleas. Revolution works great. We went from using Heart guard and nexgard (purchased from our local vet) on our own pets and now use nexgard spectra from this company. We have been ordering from this company for a couple years. Our dogs have never tested positive for any type of parasites, Heart worms and they have never had fleas and we live in Georgia where it doesn’t get cold enough for fleas to die, so fleas are heavy here. So glad we found this company and their products and our wallet is much happier too. Have recommended this company to family and friends as well.

“Was Heartgard Plus counterfeit?”

Written on: 30/12/2020 by Erick157 (1 review written)

I've been ordering Heartgard Plus from Pets Megastore for years. Never miss giving dose on 1st of each month. I've just spent over $1,000 to treat my dog for heartworms. Having second thoughts about the whole business. Is it possible that it is like the Chinese made Seresto Flea Collars?

“Revolution for cats...save your money!!!”

Written on: 26/05/2020 by roses88 (1 review written)

I ordered Revolution for my cat who I have treated with Revolution for years. After 5 months of treatments he continues to be crawling with fleas. Do not waste your money on this company. Given it is outside the US Zoetis, the manufacturer, will not stand behind the product. Apparently neither will Pets Megastore as they do not even answer their phones. Very dissatisfied customer.

“Fast shipping”

Written on: 24/03/2020 by Veganalejandra (1 review written)

I was a bit skeptical to order Revolution from another country because I had a problem when doing that in the past. To my surprise I got my order as promised and much earlier than I expected to receive it. I even received some free dog dewormer. Thank you very very much Pets Megastore!!!!

“Fabulous seervice”

Written on: 12/01/2020 by Villanova41 (1 review written)

I couldn't be more impressed than I am with Pet Megastore. They quickly answered an email I wrote as well as keeping me advised every step of the way about my order (I am in the U.S). Their customer service is among the best I've ever received. I can't say enough good things about them!

“Great product,Great price and Great service!”

Written on: 18/12/2019 by ruthmacelkeys (1 review written)

I have been ordering from the pet mega store for a while now and there products are a great price and a great service. I order the Revolution for my 4 cats every year and this year when I opened my package there was a beautiful blue kangaroo key chain for me that said Australia on it and a awesome red and green mouse for my cats and they love it. Thank you Pets Mega Store,Merry Christmas and have a very Blessed New Year.I really like your products and I plan on ordering from you every year.

“BEST PLACE TO BUY PET SUPPLIES”

Written on: 01/11/2016 by 3Dogs2Cats (1 review written)

I have ordered from this company many times and have always been happy with the products. They are as described on the web-site. One time I had a delay in receiving my order since I live in the USA, I called customer service and they immediately responded and located me shipment. Shipping does take longer from Australia, but this company is worth the wait, prices are much lower than what I would have to pay at the vet or from companies in this country, and shipping is very reasonable. You cannot beat Pets Megastore for price or service, I highly recommend them.

“Pets Megastore-YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!”

Written on: 02/08/2016 by Ntresler (1 review written)

I have rescued 25 cats from a house in my neighborhood where they owner had dementia and then passed away!! I have to buy massive quantities of food, litter and any medicines they need. This year in Texas, the fleas are out of control!!!!! I needed a lot of Revolution flea treatments (at least 2 treatments for each cat to last out the summer) and I needed it at the most reasonable price I could find. I looked everywhere online and was concerned about buying from companies I had no experience with. Once I found out that Pets Megastore was a listed distributor by Revolution's manufacturer, I called them to confirm. Their customer service person answered all of my questions and did it with great cheer! Love that Aussie accent!!! :) Their price was better than I could hope for, so I ordered a bunch. I figured I would be waiting for weeks for it to come from Australia, but I was pleasantly surprised (again!) as I ordered on the 7/27 and it came today 8/1!!!! Unbelievable--I wish this company every success in the future as you have really done an amazing job and I can't thank you enough!!!!!! From a cat rescuer who has been rescued by Pets Megastore!

“Pets Megastore In My Opinion”

Written on: 26/08/2015 by sandyfluhart-gillum (1 review written)

I've been using Pets Megastore for years and have had nothing but the best service. Prices are the absolute best and delivery just can't be beat. `

“Great Company”

Written on: 24/05/2015 by sequel54 (1 review written)

I get products from Pet Megastore for much less than I would pay in U.S. Great customer service online and on phone. Very helpful people. It takes a little longer to get products, but considering how far they are coming I think it's a reasonable amount of time. I've been dealing with them for a few years now and have always been satisfied. I have recommended them to my sister and friends.

“Great customer service!”

Written on: 05/03/2015 by Julieanne723 (1 review written)

I accidentally ordered item for dogs instead of cats. Emailed and talked on the phone with Customer Service, a friendly, efficient woman, who credited my account and re-ordered the correct item for me. The first shipment arrived within a week or so, and based on that I am confident the replacement will, too. I was nervous about ordering from the U.S., but thankfully I needn't have been!

“Great, everything as described!!!”

Written on: 29/10/2014 by ArjunCruz453 (1 review written)

I will be bookmarking this store. Great Deal on flea/heartworm for my dogs & cats. Everything was delivered as described.

“Great, everything as described!!!”

Written on: 29/10/2014 by ArjunCruz453 (1 review written)

“Great Service-Lowest price”

Written on: 08/02/2014 by Miekelou (1 review written)

I found Pets Megastore while surfing the web for pet supply providers and am so happy that I did. Their service is great and their prices can't be beat. I have used their store brands as well as brand name products from them and have never been disappointed. When in doubt, I call and there is always someone who knows about products to hely me make a decision. What more could you ask.

“Great Service and Prices”

Written on: 15/10/2013 by stevens818 (1 review written)

I've ordered from them for years now and never have had an issue. The prices are great and I can by a large quantity that last me about a year for what i would pay for a 6 months supply in the states.

“ “Highly recommended””

Written on: 17/08/2013

Pets Megastore has excellent prices and they ship fast! I recommend to everyone. I have ordered from this company twice this year and my order has always come in within a week.

“Horrible”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by ReedCori (1 review written)

I will never purchase anything from Pets Megastore again. I ordered heartworm medication and the site said it would take 10 business days to receive my order if residence was outside of the U.S. It has been 2 months and I still have not received my order. I called customer service and they were unable to provide tracking information. The customer service representative said she would follow up with me when she had an exact location for my order. She never called or emailed me to follow up. Later she told me that my order was stopped at customs and could take another two weeks. She then told me that my order was at my local post office, but the mail carrier never left a note or slip saying that it was delivered. I checked with my local post office and my order was no where to be found. After calling customer service again, they explained they should ship another order out. I asked them why they would even consider that if I never received my original order in the first place. I pleaded with them to reimburse me because their service was horrible and I never received my order. They eventually did but only reimbursed me for the product, not the shipping. I called to see if they would reimburse for my shipping charges and they said they would. It has been a few weeks and I still have not been reimbursed. Do not order from them if you do not live in Australia.

“Highly recommended”

Written on: 25/07/2012

I have been ordering from Pets-megastore for a good few years now. Shipping is very reasonable and the product I receive is exactly as ordered. I usually order my dogs heartworm every spring and worried, at first, whether the package would be expired or close to. I sent an email to customer service asking them and they quickly responded - giving me the expiry date on the item I was interested in. I have since noted that they show the expiry dates online so you know exactly how long the package can be stored. I have, and will continue, to recommend them.

“I recommend these folks to everyone!”

Written on: 28/05/2012 by KeifersKettleKorn (1 review written)

This company has great customer service, excellent prices and they ship fast! You can't bet them! I recommend to everyone.

“I've been a U.S. customer of Pets Megastore for almost...”

Written on: 14/01/2011

I've been a U.S. customer of Pets Megastore for almost 10 years. Their customer service is great, they deliver on time, and their prices are good. I highly recommend them!