SeaLife SharkDiver SL 300 Reviews

SeaLife SharkDiver SL 300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SeaLife SharkDiver SL 300

“Not to bad”

written by annapot58 on 10/03/2015

My family and I decided to go to a water park, now my kids wanted to have some fun by bringing a camera to show their friends. I went around looking for a camera to bring in the water. I bought this one and my kids had a great time. We went to develop them and they were not the greatest quality. My kids were a little sad but when they showed them to their friends all their friends were so cooled by the photots so they did not care about the quality.

“Sea Life Shark Diver SL 300 is a cheap reloadable...”

written by stevieag on 14/07/2008

Sea Life Shark Diver SL 300 is a cheap reloadable camera....
That tells you it all. It takes a quick snap of a memory. Its no digital all singing all dancing camera that give studio quality photographs. But if all you need is a visual reminder of a fun time this cant be beat.
Takes ordinary batteries, ordinary film that be bought anywhere. no recharging or special care.
Ive used it to 45m, way further than I should. It took good photos of me and my dad. They were a bit washed out and a bit blue but they were more than good enough for me to remind me of happy fun times.
Its never leaked in 3 years and over 30 dives, its been battered on boats and dropped so many times. positively buoyant, it will float if dropped in water.
If you want a point shoot gotcha type of snap then here it is.

Its cheap enough to buy for anyone going near a wet environment, beach, foam party....
Kids love it.

Out of its case it takes as good a photo as any point and shoot, single lens camera.

You want rich colour, fully spectrum controls and art pay a lot more for a bells and whistle camera.

“The Sea Life Shark Diver SL 300 was a waste of money...”

written by DinghySailor on 08/09/2006

The Sea Life Shark Diver SL 300 was a waste of money sadly, and a disappointment since the holiday was a once-in-a-lifetime one, and photos of dolphins, clown fish, parrot fish and puffer fish were all wasted and lost. An expensive waste I'm afraid.