Evanescence, Call Me When You're Sober Reviews

Evanescence, Call Me When You're Sober
5.0

Evanescence, Call Me When You're Sober - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Evanescence, Call Me When You're Sober

“I love this video, she also tells you a story of heart...”

written by Robyned on 14/11/2011

I love the video and I love this song. Her voice is powerful, she sings about her broken relationship and how it ends. It was the video I liked the most though. I think that Amy Lee is very talented he voice is so powerful the only other band that has a lot power to their voice is heart they were also a great band. Nancy Wilson's voice was amazing the same with Amy Lee ,but they have different styles of music Amy Lee her music is metal. I would personally say it has a bit of goth her sense of style is Gothic she was Victorian. That's not very common, I've seen her in concert she sounds amazing live. You have to get good seats though, I would recommend this song I would personally buy the cd for sure. I would listen to again myself.