Numark TTUSB Reviews

Summary

Compare reviews of the Numark TTUSB reviews and other turntable reviews at Review Centre. Our reviews will give you all the information you will need be to able to make an informed decision about which turntable best suits your needs.
Numark TTUSB - Ask a question now

Pitch Control: With Pitch Control
Pitch Range: +/- 10 %
Other Features
Speed Settings: 33.3 RPM, 45 RPM

“Decided on the Numark turntable after researching...”

Written on: 25/10/2009

Decided on the Numark turntable after researching others. Other reviews mentioned difficulties in using the Audacity software, but if you take the time to look at the manual that comes on the disk (rather than the help within the package), there are no real difficulties.

I've been very impressed with the quality of the sound on the burned CD, albeit after some required manipulation via the software but then that's part of the fun!

Overall delighted!… Read Full Review

“I was very excited when I received the Numark TTUSB...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by Robert Lemieux (1 review written)

I was very excited when I received the Numark TTUSB turntable. It was sent by courier in a double box, very well protected. I took my time, read the instructions a couple of times. Putting it together was fun and easy. When hooking it up to the computer Windows XP recognized it immediately without turning on the turntable and Windows set it up. You should not turn the turntable on when setting up the parameters, it's easier that way. When everything was set up (not difficult), I turned it on… Read Full Review

“I've been waiting for something like the Numark TTUSB...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by ramtin (22 reviews written)

I've been waiting for something like the Numark TTUSB turntable for a long time, and it's here! Note that I bought this purely to convert vinyl to MP3, so I'm not rating this on it's capabilities as a turntable. It's pretty much foolproof, and the accompanying software (on the supplied CD) makes it easy to mess about with the bass, treble and crackle reduction etc. Before recording. I've ended up with digital versions of records I've not listened to for ages. That's just fantastic!… Read Full Review