Decorate your Crocs www.decorateyourcrocs.co.uk

Decorate your Crocs  www.decorateyourcrocs.co.uk
5.0

Decorate your Crocs www.decorateyourcrocs.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Decorate your Crocs www.decorateyourcrocs.co.uk

“I am an animal lover so decided to add paw print...”

written by Richard11 on 20/09/2006

I am an animal lover so decided to add paw print Jibbitz - cat jibbiz, dog jibbitz and tortoise jibbitz to my crocs. I even added to my cart, at Decorate your Crocs, a Jibbitz bracelet/wristband with more jibbitz on it (sun, moon and monster jibbitz). Once started, you are addicted! Now I am Jibbitz mad!!!

“The best Site for croc decorations in the UK! I got a...”

written by bsherie on 19/09/2006

The best Site for croc decorations in the UK! I got a fantastic skeleton for my black crocs which will look great for Halloween. I will be going back for the Santa Jibbitz in a few weeks time. Very good, easy to use website!

“Jibbitz are decorations for Croc shoes, with Croc...”

written by John44 on 06/09/2006

Jibbitz are decorations for Croc shoes, with Croc shoes becoming the 'must have' this year I am sure that www.decorateyourcrocs.co.uk will do really well with the UK market.