Suzuki RF 600 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Suzuki RF 600 - Ask a question now

“Besides being the most Uncomfortable bike I have Ever...”

Written on: 26/02/2010 by Sevn (1 review written)

Besides being the most Uncomfortable bike I have Ever ridden, This bike also has a horrible stall off the line. A huge dead spot happens just after taking off, then comes on very rapidly.

When I first bought the bike I took it to many shops, most didn't know what was causing it because all looked normal, and some were aware of the models problem, but did not have an answer for the problem.
The mechanic that took the job declaring he could "rebuild ANY set of carburetors to function properly"… Read Full Review

“The Suzuki RF 600 is cheap and very reliable, looks...”

Written on: 16/03/2009

The Suzuki RF 600 is cheap and very reliable, looks great, sounds great. If your looking at buying one of these and aren't to sure, my advice would be, do it!. I got a 1995 model and it's been brillant, starts every morning without fail, (sometimes a small amount of choke is required). It also has a nice feel and road presencse unlike alot of the new skinny sports bike and although it feels chunky, my it handles well.
Conclusion, get one you won't be disapointed… Read Full Review

“Suzuki RF 600 is a very good bike for going to work...”

Written on: 27/02/2009

Suzuki RF 600 is a very good bike for going to work and back. Enough power if you need it. I think it will be as fast as a 600 in its class and model. I think this is the best buy in a long time. Handling is very good… Read Full Review

“This is a good bike. If you like the looks, it goes...”

Written on: 05/06/2008 by Muzicman (1 review written)

This is a good bike. If you like the looks, it goes well, handles nicely, and has a big bike feel. It may not have been the hottest thing when new, but find a nice one, and for not a lot of money, you can surprise some larger or more modern bikes. Engine is revvy but does have a good spread of power. Get 7/8K rpm and it takes off. Certainly surprised a friend who had a new Kawa ER6f. If your looking for a loony bike, look elsewhere, if you are wanting an easy to ride, quick 600, this could be… Read Full Review

“This bike is very nice thing to have and you wont be...”

Written on: 08/01/2008 by shatroghistro (1 review written)

This bike is very nice thing to have and you wont be sorry if you buy it. I have one myself and i am pretty satisfied! it is priced very reasonably for what you get. its fast, reliable and looks amazing… Read Full Review

“I bought mine 3 years ago when I'd been riding for a...”

Written on: 25/07/2007 by carperjake (1 review written)

I bought mine 3 years ago when I'd been riding for a year on a Zephyr 550. I reckon I've just about found the limit now so I'm ready to move up (Daytona 955i).

The RF has never missed a beat engine wise and has enough horses to get into (and out of) trouble. The brakes are blinding, and now I've become more mechanically competent I find that the servicing of the brakes and the bike in general is really easy. Basic engineering on the RF, very easy to get to the internals and most home based… Read Full Review

“I bought this Suzuki RF 600 as a beginner bike (July...”

Written on: 05/09/2006 by bigbaggiesman (1 review written)

I bought this Suzuki RF 600 as a beginner bike (July 2006). I have had at this point 2 years riding experience on an Aprilia RS125 so stepping up to this type of bike was pretty daunting at first.

I bought the bike on a K reg (1992) for £400, it needed some slight work doing to get it to MOT standard but in all honesty it was relatively nothing.

I have to say as much as I love this bike it is now time to get rid and go for something else, but please don't be fooled as this decision is… Read Full Review