Publix Reviews

• Layout of shop

Publix - Ask a question now

“Great Store!”

written by nikkiskittles on 14/06/2013

I have been going to Publix all my life. My favorite part as a child (and now my son's favorite) is the free cookie in the bakery. Of all the grocery stores in my area, Publix is the one you can count on to have the freshest meats as well as the best bakery items. They have a wide assortment of buy one get one free sales every week to help make it affordable. The only downside is that without these sales they are more expensive than going to other stores in the area.

“Publix is the 5 star of grocery stores like there are...”

written by on 29/10/2010

Publix is the 5 star of grocery stores like there are 5 star restaurants. Except you don't have to pay top prices. Their prices are comparable and their b1g1 free sales are better than a lot of other stores. When you walk in you are greeted immediately and sincerely (always). A lot of the sale items are near the front door. They grind fresh market meat and always have assistance in the meat dept.(a very pleasant department to deal with :) As you shop through the stores there is always an employee to help and they even ask you if you need anything. If they don't know the answer they don't just make something up they find out. But 9 times out of 10 they know the answer (the is staff is very knowledgeable). They welcome small children by giving them a free balloon and cookie. And it doesn't stop when you have your cart full and ready to check out, the cashier is always pleasant, friendly, and actually talks to you throughout your transaction. They never act aggravated because you have coupons. The cashier is happy to see you and if you forget something or pick up the wrong product they will go get it instead of making you do it or making you wait back in line again. They will help you out to your car, if need be. To sum it up you are pampered from the moment you step foot in the store till you walk back out to your car when you are finished.

“If you write a single check for even 25 cents there,...”

written by on 14/10/2009

If you write a single check for even 25 cents there, and it bounces, they will call the state and have you arrested immediately with no warning at all.

“It really feels clean in Publix, and they have a nice...”

written by wruthie on 22/10/2007

It really feels clean in Publix, and they have a nice produce selection (and i like the pre-cut fruits they do and a good price). They pack up uncooked seasoned meat, with veggies, etc (not frozen), and all you have to do is cook it up. I went last night and they had alot of 'buy one, get ones' (Lays Chips, Vlasic Pickles, General Mills Cereal, Quaker Cereals, Cole's Garlic Bread, JIF Peanut Butter and more more more) a ton of stuff.

Some of the other stuff is cheaper at kroger or walmart.

They didn't have everything i was looking for (maraschino cherries with stems, Mission Guacamole Dip).

Overall I think publix is really nice.

“I love the store Publix! Every time I go to America we...”

written by xhoneyx on 16/10/2006

I love the store Publix! Every time I go to America we shop there every day. Their doughnuts are soooo nice! I'm going back this year so hopefully I'll be able to get some of the American snacks which we can't get in England, such as the Lays Crisps or Chips as they call them!

“Overall Publix offers a great shopping experience.”

written by cherryblossom on 04/09/2006

Overall Publix offers a great shopping experience.