Aspire Software, Music Masterworks Reviews

Aspire Software, Music Masterworks - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased Music Masterworks 3.92 version, and...”

Written on: 26/02/2009 by rpiresdasilva (1 review written)

I purchased Music Masterworks 3.92 version, and according to the official site "You can install each purchased software license on up to 3 computers at a time". The program was installed in my old computer and when I asked for a new unlock code for installing it in my new computer the code was never sent by support. They said I could use MMW 3.94 "full" version (which does not require an unlock code), but that version does not work properly. I sent several e-mails to support service but… Read Full Review

“Aspire Software's Music Masterworks music creation and...”

Written on: 29/08/2006 by MusicMan7 (1 review written)

Aspire Software's Music Masterworks music creation and editing software is very easy to use. Some advanced notational features are not supported, but you can sing to create to notes. I highly recommend it!… Read Full Review