Alpkit Alpine Dream 900 Reviews

Alpkit Alpine Dream 900 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Alpkit Alpine Dream 900

Alpkit Alpine Dream 900

“This sleeping bag is quite good. It kept me warm when...”

Written on: 21/02/2008

This sleeping bag is quite good. It kept me warm when i was camping and i had as good a nights sleep as you can get when your camping. I would recommend this bag… Read Full Review

“Alpkit (www.alpkit.com) are a relatively new company...”

Written on: 28/08/2006 by glenduncanscott (14 reviews written)

Alpkit (www.alpkit.com) are a relatively new company but are producing some top quality gear at half the price of some of the top compeditors such as North Face, Mountain Hardware, Mountain Equipment etc. The level of service is second to none, and have proved extremely honest which is very refreshing!

Having tried and tested this product the build quality, durablity and warm (-20 Max) are excellent! I can find no faults and I'm looking forward to some winter camping where I'm sure I'll be… Read Full Review