Mothercare Maxim Damson Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆

Mothercare Maxim Damson - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I can not recommend the Maxim Damson pushchair nor can...”

Written on: 27/08/2006 by dawnmd01uk (1 review written)

I can not recommend the Maxim Damson pushchair nor can I recommend the company. Although it looks great and has the functions I needed it is of inferior quality. I also would like to add that the customer care received from Mothercare is despicable. I've found the staff rude, unprofessional and unhelpful.
I advise anyone who has a Mothercare pushchair that develops a fault to ring their customer care line and demand a new clean loan stroller (it took me over 30 minutes of calls to get a brand new stroller) - if you can demand something of equal size and quality to what you purchased (although this would take some effort to get them to agree and they probably wouldn't).
My experience with Mothercare means I can't recommend them. A pushchair is an essential item that you would like to think is safe and secure for your child. I don't feel this about my pushchair even after it has been repaired. I bought this pushchair thinking it would be substantial enough to last until my child is 3 years old - I honestly don't believe it will last for another 6 months!