Casa Italia Ristorante, Southport Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Casa Italia Ristorante, Southport - Ask a question now

“Visited many times... never had any bad experiences....”

Written on: 03/11/2009 by BuyWIneHere (3 reviews written)

Visited many times... never had any bad experiences. Staff very friendly, food great and has really good fun atmosphere at weekends.
We like the way the children are made to feel when we take them on a sunday, but more importantly, when my wife and I can escape and have that romantic meal together. The service is attentive, but without being too intrusive. I have read in other reviews that it can be slightly cramped at times, but I see this is many other restaurants, here it is not of a concern… Read Full Review

“Casa Italia - Lord street Southport UK ”

Written on: 09/08/2009

Casa Italia - Lord street Southport UK

We have eaten here on a few occasions in the last 18 months

The food is usually tasty but you don't really get a lot for the price you pay! Its a little cramped the seating arrangement but we appreciate most restaurants want to get as many people in as the possibly can.

Our problem on this and every other time we have been in the last 18 months is when we receiv the bill, we continually were getting extra things added on , which we hadn't had and on our… Read Full Review

“We arrived at 9.30 pm on Saturday evening, we asked if...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

We arrived at 9.30 pm on Saturday evening, we asked if it was too late to order and was told no we were fine.

I had the mushrooms stuffed with cheese, they were rather dry and over cooked. My companion had pate which was fine.

I ordered Veal in Marsala - it looked and tasted terrible, matchstick strips of HARD undescribable meat in a brown gravy served with hard dried up rice. I could not eat it as it was disgusting, they took it away apologising but they still managed to charge me around… Read Full Review

“We have celebrated our wedding anniversary and...”

Written on: 24/02/2009

We have celebrated our wedding anniversary and birthdays at Casa Italia Ristorante, Southport , for us as a couple and a party of eight, on both types of occasion the food and service have been superb. Staff very friendly and meet the ambience required for the occasion.
Would highly recommend for any occasion.

“We dined at Casa Italia Southport on a recommendation...”

Written on: 26/08/2006 by Lou (35 reviews written)

We dined at Casa Italia Southport on a recommendation of a friend. The restaurant was very busy with nearly all seats being filled, the staff were very efficient and service could not be faulted.
Food was very good and authentic Italian, choice and wine list was very good too. I would say if you was more into food than location this would be ideal, if you are looking for a romantic Italian then this may not be the best… Read Full Review