The Log House, Ambleside Reviews

The Log House, Ambleside - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“We'll be back ...”

Written on: 28/10/2011 by OscarDavis (4 reviews written)

What a memorable eating house! I'd been nervous that on a Saturday night time it could be packed and therefore not comfortable, yet it wasn't when I paid a visit, I really had the joy of being allowed to take a look around myself and talk pleasantly with my visitors. Your wine menu was intriquing, notable and the bar workers extremely informed and warm and friendly. I can't wait to get back there and check out more food or conduct a wine sampling… Read Full Review

“Overall my visit to the log house on the saturday...”

Written on: 03/03/2008 by janet barker (1 review written)

Overall my visit to the log house on the saturday 1.2.08 was rather pleasant. I did not have to wait long for my food to arrive and when it did it was of a very high standard. The waitress was extremely good - she was chatty and made me feel very welcome and also made an effort to make sure we were ok and content with everything. We will certainly be back… Read Full Review