No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion (yellow bottle) Reviews

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

“How to get”

written by aaa54brat on 07/07/2011

Contact the US distribution. This is a Canadian product. The email I found to contact them is: [email protected] I am urgently waiting for a reply.

“bought it years ago, getting old...need a new bottle...”

written by on 23/05/2010

bought it years ago, getting old...need a new bottle Where can I buy it

I love it, no mess when it rains.

“No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion (yellow bottle)...”

written by on 26/06/2008

No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion (yellow bottle) went on smooth, no streaking. Gentle tanning over time for a more natural look. Where is the yellow bottle with the blue cap? I can't find it anywhere. Smells bad, but they all do.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2011

If you find this, please let me know. I have not been able to find it either. The dark is out there, but I need the yellow bottle also.
Thankyou,
[email protected]

“No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion does not leave...”

written by on 06/06/2008

No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion does not leave streaks. Looks smooth when applied. Beats the more expensive brands. Can't find it at Walmart any more.

“No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion is an excellent...”

written by on 25/05/2008

No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion is an excellent product that I found to be easy to use, looks natural, and can be used everyday.

“It is very easy to apply, the color lasts long and is...”

written by on 06/01/2008

It is very easy to apply, the color lasts long and is even. The lotion actually feels good on your skin and it does not smell funny.It is very easy to apply, the color lasts long and is even. The lotion actually feels good on your skin and it does not smell funny. The only problem I am having is that I can't find any more of it.

“This No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion (in the...”

written by susanc on 17/08/2006

This No-Ad Instant Sunless Tanning Lotion (in the yellow bottle) costs EUR12.99 for a massive bottle - its the best value ever!
Put on oil (it seemed to disagree with some moisturisers I used) and then layer on the tan & hit the sack: in the morning you've a really nice even colour.
Have been using for about a year and get loads of compliments on my 'tan'! My sister's friend recommended it and neither of us (though we were Lancome addicts before) have looked back!