CBBC www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc Reviews

Media Gallery for CBBC www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc

CBBC www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc

“Cbbc is the best”

Written on: 11/10/2013

Dear cbbc i love your shows but i want more scooby doo

“LOL!”

Written on: 05/07/2013

your website is aloud of tatti you stupid fools LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! 8======D~~~~~~~~~~~~#

“Pharmb907”

Written on: 14/03/2013

Hello! aegbkgb interesting aegbkgb site! I'm really like it! Very, very aegbkgb good!

“Pharma265”

Written on: 19/02/2013

Hello! feeeccg interesting feeeccg site! I'm really like it! Very, very feeeccg good!

“Pharmd650”

Written on: 19/02/2013

Hello! bkkdede interesting bkkdede site! I'm really like it! Very, very bkkdede good!

“should we change time”

Written on: 04/08/2012 by hotcookingpuppy (1 review written)

i think that we should change the time so we can go ahead of our selfs

“hi Jessica here. ”

Written on: 30/03/2011 by jessiemartin (1 review written)

hi Jessica here.
I think you shouldn't band time because you would not get up for school at the right time! x

“yo people i think you should band light because when i...”

Written on: 24/02/2011

yo people i think you should band light because when i go to bed my sister all wase leav the light on and say she need it and it hard to sleep

“hiya kira and rachel here i think you should ban hats...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by kezy (1 review written)

hiya kira and rachel here i think you should ban hats because they mess your hair up and our sister always buys they

“Hi this is Amy I think you should band X Mas I went to...”

Written on: 22/12/2010

Hi this is Amy I think you should band X Mas I went to a christmas party and my friend bumped into me and all the drinks fell on my Nice party dress. But it was made up for as I met a boy xx

“ you cart ban Christmas saunter wont now want for...”

Written on: 22/12/2010

you cart ban Christmas saunter wont now want for Christmas do not ban Christmas or I will hit your but

“headline:embarrissing christmas party ”

Written on: 20/12/2010

headline:embarrissing christmas party
hi my name is raina
Today i went to my christmas party and bummped into my friend and fell over then my tights ripped

PS ian i like your hair

“Hello Its mollie I say you should Ban Music Because...”

Written on: 17/11/2010

Hello Its mollie I say you should Ban Music Because its very noisy and if u live next door to someone and there playing music and you dont like music then You will go mad!!!!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 01/06/2011

dont be so bloody paranoid:/

Read 1 Comment

“hi ellie smith hear i think you should ban foot ball...”

Written on: 18/08/2010 by little ellie lou smith (1 review written)

hi ellie smith hear i think you should ban foot ball because it always a program on weekly and football will suspended that program

“my rules are ian has to sing a song every morning”

Written on: 09/08/2010 by elliewaugh (1 review written)

my rules are ian has to sing a song every morning

“My young grandson age 3 loves watching CBeebies when...”

Written on: 15/07/2009

My young grandson age 3 loves watching CBeebies when he is spending the day with me and the weather stops him from playing in my garden.
We are both so pleased to see our Chris & Pui back on our screen. Jake was so excited when he spotted them on Show me Show me, even I (A grandmother) was pleased to see them both again, we like Cerrie & her partner too. Jake loved Show me Show me I think it has some good learning content, which I feel is very important for our children these days. Good Luck to all the CBeebies presenters they do a very good job for our children. I do prefer programmes that have good understanding of English in them too.
Keep them coming.
Regards

“Great site for the kids, mine have spent a long time...”

Written on: 26/02/2008 by Alison Chambers (3 reviews written)

Great site for the kids, mine have spent a long time on this site.
In my opinion, content could be more educational.
Great site for youngsters, colourful and full of games etc.

“My children absolutely love the CBBC home page, and I...”

Written on: 05/11/2007 by Washing Up Blues (25 reviews written)

My children absolutely love the CBBC home page, and I have to say I'm so impressed with the CBBC website that I encourage them to use it. My 7 year old and 10 year old both watch programmes on CBBC and there's plenty of stuff from the best kids TV to watch on this site, including character profiles and video clips from M.1.High. (a series about young spies for anyone who isn't in the know) and Blue Peter clips.

Lots of games and stuff to keep them occupied as well and there's a newsround feed with the latest headlines which I personally think is great for keeping kids informed of current affairs. Keep up the good work BBC!