Fiesta Park Hotel Reviews

Fiesta Park Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fiesta Park Hotel

Fiesta Park Hotel

“food and entertainment”

Written on: 09/01/2015 by terrymayers (2 reviews written)

1/ nice hotel very clean but only catered for the spanish 2/food was rubbish allways cold 3/entertainment was rubbish 4/stff were very nice 5/having said this we met some lovely people and there for we had a great xmas h hol ,which was don to the people we met not the hotel… Read Full Review

“GRAND NATIONAL”

Written on: 24/08/2013 by redrobin105 (1 review written)

Where do i start ? the sunbed run is a farce, chains separate you from the inadequately sized pool and the very few sunbeds{in relation to the amount of guests] ay exactly 9-00 am the chain is unlocked and then the frantic race begins . by 4 minutes past 9 there is a towel on every sunbed and by ten past nine not a soul in sight absolutely ridiculous. pool bar side no sun until 4pm. restaurant queues were large due to the heavy influx of Spanish. bar queues were the same. Food was okay although… Read Full Review

“The hotel was clean, good location. Amazing for the...”

Written on: 26/11/2009

The hotel was clean, good location. Amazing for the price we payed!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I went on holiday with my husband, my daughter, my son...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by DottyG (1 review written)

I went on holiday with my husband, my daughter, my son in law which have two kids one 10 and the other one which is nearly 12. We went on holiday to celebrate my birthday, my husband's retirement and our ruby wedding anniversary but hotel Fiesta Park where we stayed ended up ruining it by being the worst hotel I have ever been to in my whole entire life.
Would I recommend this hotel to any English people as a family or anyone who has kids? No, because the food is horrible and my two grand… Read Full Review