Pearl Drops Smokers Stain Removing Whitening Gel Reviews

Pearl Drops Smokers Stain Removing Whitening Gel - Ask a question now

“value for money ”

written by coyote222 on 27/10/2015

Its amazing,first time I've used such a product an my god does it work! HIGHLY Recommended.

“I love Pearl Drops Smokers Stain Removing Whitening...”

written by jenny84 on 16/08/2006

I love Pearl Drops Smokers Stain Removing Whitening Gel, it's the first tooth paste that I have found that really works and you see it work from the first time you use it. If you have smokers stains on your teeth, use this twice a day every day and you will see a big difference, even after one week! It helps remove stains, freshens breath, protects against decay, reduces tartar build-up and to top it off, it helps restore natural whiteness and it really works! It's gentle enough to use everyday.

Beautyandhelen's Response to jenny84's Review

Written on: 24/08/2014

The BEST whitening toothpaste. I have noticed my teeth get at least 3 shades whiter in 1 week, it has completely removed two little brown stains on my front teeth and I'm astounded! I'd have paid a dentist for such good results! Confidence restored and will never buy any other toothpaste ever again!

Read 1 Comment