Holguin, Blau Costa Verde Resort Reviews

Media Gallery for Holguin, Blau Costa Verde Resort

Holguin, Blau Costa Verde Resort

“Lost/Stolen property”

Written on: 27/02/2012

Although I would recommend the resort I would have to say to take extra good care of your belongings. After having one week touring in the mountains we were heading for Blau Costa Verde when my husband was taken ill and we had to go to the hospital.Family members on the tour took our two cases and two rucksacks on to the hotel for us.On their arrival the staff took all the bags to their room to await our arrival. When the staff went to get them for us the black rucksack had gone along with… Read Full Review

“Unfortunately, even though I was very happy with our...”

Written on: 22/04/2007 by LeebNewBrunswick (1 review written)

Unfortunately, even though I was very happy with our carrier, Sunwing, the Blau Costa Verde Resort and booking agent, we will never go there again. My husband and I just returned to Canada from Cuba on 19th April 2007, which was our first trip to Cuba to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Upon arriving home I discovered that there was jewellery, approximately $400.00 in value, which included items given to me by my parents, which were very sentimental to me, and my husband's electric… Read Full Review