Kaleidoscope www.kaleidoscope.co.uk Catalogue Reviews

Kaleidoscope www.kaleidoscope.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kaleidoscope www.kaleidoscope.co.uk

Kaleidoscope www.kaleidoscope.co.uk

“Clothing is of excellent quality”

Written on: 21/01/2022 by JoslynWilson (9 reviews written)

For years, I've used a kaleidoscope. Their customer service is outstanding. The website is simple to use. The delivery and return services are both excellent. The clothing is of excellent quality. I would suggest this company and will be getting more stuff from them.

“Won't guarantee delivery”

Written on: 28/11/2020 by Ad77ew (1 review written)

Dear Customer Service, I placed an order for a guitar on the 15/11/2020, which I wanted to buy for a friend for his birthday. On the site it said delivery would take up to 5 days. After 5 days the guitar never came and a notice was up on the tracking site asking to contact customer services, which I did.The assistant said the site cannot guarantee delivery, and refused to take any responsibility or offer any reasonable resolution accept that I wait. Several days later I was informed by the item tracking site that the guitar would arrive on the 27/11. More than 10 days after the promised delivery time. Yet, again the item never arrived and I was again asked to query by calling the specified number. When I called the customer representative, they couldn't answer the basic question of when (if ever) will I receive my item. I received an email today stating that the item 'should' arrive by the 7/12 , 22 days after my order and 17 days longer than promised on the site! To me that's incredibly bad service. Obviously, cannot use this site if you need an item at a particular time, such as a birthday or Christmas gift.

“Awful customer service ”

Written on: 27/05/2020 by Josephinehud11 (1 review written)

Honestly the most useless company with the most unhelpful customer service. Ordered an item which turned out to be out of stock so they said it would take a month. Asked to cancel and had the phone put down on me several times. Last lady assured me it would be cancelled and they will contact me about a refund. Never happened, next week they send me the wrong item and refuse a refund. Absolutely awful!

“Good range but poor customer service”

Written on: 12/04/2019 by alisonfuller (1 review written)

Good product range but sadly they have changed their website recently to include the hard sell, high pressure, 'This item has been viewed 500 times in the last ten minutes and last bought 15 minutes ago'. Well done kaleidoscope, you have just ruined a really good shopping experience. I used to enjoy browsing your site, I'm not bothering now, shopping elsewhere....... Products have been good previously, returns and customer service not very good, days to rectify incorrect orders despite emails and numerous calls, but the change in the website was the final straw, I don't need to be told how many other people are buying a dress I like, I couldnt care less and the message flashing on the screen spoils the user experience.

“Still waiting for half of my order ”

Written on: 29/08/2018 by melyn12 (1 review written)

Still waiting fhalf my order despite being told that it would be delivered in 13 days. Would not use this company again

“Kaleudoscope review ”

Written on: 22/08/2018 by Madilynnh1987 (1 review written)

I always find something that is a little differeñt at kaleidoscope quick service friendly staff great next day delivery even if you havent requested it some time i can not beleave how quick my order comes i have been a customer with kaleidoscope for about 15years now and am still to this day always happy with my purchases

“My first experience with Kaleidoscope”

Written on: 25/07/2018

I'm very pleased with my first experience and order...and delivery....with Kaleidoscope. Excellent choices...easy to view and select and painless payment!! Brilliant. PS Delivery was super-fast too. I would be happy to recommend you to my friends.

“Service”

Written on: 06/07/2018 by SunnyA32 (1 review written)

Both receipt of orders, receipt of returns and reminders when payment is due have been positive. I have been pleasantly surprised at the efficiency and kindness of an online shopping provider. Many thanks

“Best Ever Service”

Written on: 16/06/2018 by Dizzyfriend (1 review written)

Have enjoyed everything I have purchased no worries at all service best I have ever experienced thank you

“Prompt delivery and great item”

Written on: 06/06/2018 by LondynLynch29 (1 review written)

Very pleased with my item. I purchased in two different sizes and sent one back through One Stop which was very easy.

“Just received goods in very good time”

Written on: 03/06/2018 by Reynolds229 (1 review written)

Thank you I have received my parcels and may I say the overall quality of the goods is excellent. I am very much looking forward to my next party.

“Great to deal with”

Written on: 31/05/2018 by KaelynDaniels (1 review written)

Great to deal with. Lovely clothes, fast delivery. Thrilled with my order. Fantastic value for money. Will be back.

“Lovely clothers”

Written on: 27/05/2018 by Amani195 (1 review written)

I have huntered for something different for my daughter's wedding and found it with kaleidoscope. A beautiful dress. It's a shame there is not a bigger variety of shoes to go with it.

“fast efficient service”

Written on: 26/05/2018 by Hopper494 (1 review written)

my order came the next day, well wrapped and safely delivered.The goods wwqere good quality and fairly priced . I am delighted with them.

“Lost Returns in the Post!”

Written on: 25/05/2018 by unhappym3 (1 review written)

I have 4 x proof of collection from Hermes which "apparently" haven't arrived back with Kaliedoscope and Swimwear 365. They are saying I now owe them £265.00 for goods I don't have! The 12 digit number that Hermes give you is not trackable by me as the customer. I have contacted Hermes via facebook and they say that Kaliedoscope needs to contact them but they haven't done this and have now rejected my claim. It is far too risky to return goods to them and for that reason I would definitely NOT recommend this company and all their sister companies. I am very upset and disgusted as I have been a loyal customer to them for very many years. This counts for nothing! I am now having to play for goods I do not have to keep my credit score good. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

“great experience”

Written on: 25/05/2018 by Gloriaq366 (1 review written)

online ordering and received in the time specified, many thanks

“Good in parts only”

Written on: 21/05/2018 by Barker482 (1 review written)

All appeared to be as ordered when I opened the package of bed linen. Great! It was then nearly two weeks (time away etc) before I could put my new bedlinen on the bed. Too late to return items. Didn't think that'd be a problem, they all looked fine The Valance I had ordered (though described as such on the packaging and in the brochure) turned out to be a valance SHEET. Not the same thing and not what I wanted at all. Two days too late to return though. The King size flat sheet I ordered turned out to be super-king (or some such.) The front of the package decribed it as "king size". A small sticky label though described it as King/Superking. It's massive, and definitely not what I ordered. Again, two days too late to return. On the positive side, the duvet set and pillow cases are exactly what I wanted, and seem good value. Moral - check your order THOROUGHLY, and check it IMMEDIATELY. Nearly half of my order is not what I thought I was buying, and will probably end up shortly in the charity shop. Silly me!

“Payment”

Written on: 16/05/2018 by stanton51020 (1 review written)

Why does your payment screen go back to make payment after it has been to the bank screen. I have never had that happen before and it caused my payment not to go through.

“goods excellant”

Written on: 16/05/2018 by Marquise166 (1 review written)

Well pleased with items which fit. Would recommend.

“easy quality efficient”

Written on: 11/05/2018 by McDowell286 (1 review written)

I have found that Kaleidoscope provide a wide range of styles that are different from the rest you see in stores or online. A unique experience, they also provide a wide range of sizes available for any age. Sometimes price is an issue as some garments are a bit pricey, but at least you can pay in instalments if you see a garment you like. The same goes for household items.