Trillian AB SpamDrain Reviews

Trillian AB SpamDrain - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trillian AB SpamDrain

Trillian AB SpamDrain
Trillian AB SpamDrain

“Spamdrain works by telling the Spamdrain servers your...”

Written on: 06/01/2018 by 357Prater (1 review written)

Spamdrain works by telling the Spamdrain servers your email details, login etc. The Spamdrain app simply allows you to setup your email account so that the servers can access it/them. I use an android phone and windows PC. The Android app is brilliant in showing what has been received and allowed or n Blocked. It is easy to release a falsly blocked email or block unwanted mail. Because it only scans your mail once it is in your inbox, it is possible to open a received mail before it has been… Read Full Review

“Finally spam free”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by SarahMontgomery (1 review written)

Downloaded the ProVersion via AppStore. Works great and now I can block spams and allow the newsletters I want to receive. Quick support in English (think company is Swedish?)… Read Full Review

Petesully's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2014

We get the daily report so we can check up on anything that shouldn't have been blocked.
The disappointment to me is the lack of a total blacklist/white-list option.
i want to stop seeing these spam on a daily basis in the report, if we can blacklist them we never ever have to see them again.
We used to have this option when using Netbenefits Mailmapper service, you put the email or domain in the "do not receive from" box and never to be seen again.

Read 1 Comment

“In the ipad age this is a must have”

Written on: 27/07/2012 by Yellowshock (1 review written)

I have been using SpamSieve for quite a while on my iMac at home to combat the tons of spam I receive daily (around 80 spam emails a day per account, with a total of 3 accounts in my family). This helped me keep email out of my ipad/iphone when I was travelling as long as I left my mac on. This is quite costly and not the best method as over time the continuous heat and power consumption can prematurely age your mac and the electricity cost can be material. SO I was looking for a service that… Read Full Review

“I find SpamDrain a perfect anti-spam service, since it...”

Written on: 16/08/2006 by hm78 (1 review written)

I find SpamDrain a perfect anti-spam service, since it removes both spam and viruses before they reach the inbox. This is useful when checking your mail using your mobile phone, as you never need to download the junk to the phone. SpamDrain is rather easy to setup, but you need to check the instructions carefully so you don't mix up the different usernames and passwords etc.

Briefly, in order to start using SpamDrain you give SpamDrain your incoming email server and username, and then change… Read Full Review