One Call Car Insurance Reviews - www.onecallinsurance.co.uk

Summary

One Call Car Insurance is one of the UK's larger insurance brokers offering cover for your car and also your home. Have you used One Call Car Insurance? Submit your review and tell us what you think about their site, products and the service you received.

Media Gallery for One Call Car Insurance - www.onecallinsurance.co.uk

One Call Car Insurance - www.onecallinsurance.co.uk
One Call Car Insurance - www.onecallinsurance.co.uk

“LIVE CHAT”

Written on: 30/09/2022 by YoselinCallahan434 (1 review written)

FOUND EASY AND CONVENIENT TO DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR QUERY THROUGH LIVE CHAT

“Bring back telephone calling”

Written on: 28/09/2022

I logged in to find that a phone call to customer service was not an option. The online chat agent advised it was quicker online. Well it took 15 mins to get through the queue and then I had to work out how to put in brief words something it would be far easier to speak. The agent was helpful though. For too long now companies have been happy to take your up front money with little thought given to the value of customer service. A Call centre should take CALLS. Let's bring back the personal touch

“Excellent customer service ”

Written on: 27/09/2022 by Sparks385 (1 review written)

AM4 was so good at listening to my needs for car insurance. She answered any questions so easily. Thank you. I would definitely recommend thos service

“POLICY CHANGE”

Written on: 27/09/2022 by JaneHowlett (1 review written)

I've only recently joined One Call Insurance for my current car. I'm now downsizing the car so I need to change my policy. As I've recently lost my husband, all of this organising is new to me. I spoke on live chat with PR1. The live chat call was excellent and I now know what to do and am fully reassured. Thank you PR1

“Efficient Staff All The Way”

Written on: 26/09/2022 by Scottnad (1 review written)

Really very professional customer service.

“Competitive Prices”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by Modidley (1 review written)

Did some research as my car insurance was up for renewal and found One Call insurance to offer a much better deal than other companies were offering . Spoke to customer services who were friendly and efficient in answering all my questions.

“problem with additional insurance”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by EdwinRamos413 (1 review written)

the matter quickly solved, I am satisfied

“Useless”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by Danlc (1 review written)

In Jersey it is a legal requirement to display an insurance disk in your windscreen however approx 1 month after taking out the policy I am yet to receive this. I spent over an hour in total, waiting for and speaking to somebody to explain this and was told that a disk would be posted, 2 weeks later and nothing has turned up. I went through the same approx hour long process to speak to somebody else today, so hopefully I will now receive the disk. Either way I will be reporting the issue to the Financial Conduct Industry as the service has been unacceptable. I have also been warning potential customers in Jersey of my experience through social media.

“Worst service company I have dealt with ”

Written on: 04/09/2022 by captslow (1 review written)

As Motoring journalist and a member of the general motoring public its rare to come across the level of incompetence that I have experienced with this company. However I do suspect this is systemic, 1. there is no way to contact the company directly save for the "chat line "which is not fit for purpose . 2. Try to cancel your policy [there is no easy way to do this online]and you will be hit with extortionate fees. Even after I verbally refused the renewal whilst speaking to one of their reps, I was still charged monthly . Rest assured this isn't the last you've heard of this.

“car insurance”

Written on: 02/09/2022 by Christina236 (2 reviews written)

was changing my insurance to a new vehicle and the agent was very helpful can't thank her enough as I was having problems as vehicle was not recognised id try to phone but message said lines were closed this was very unhelpful as I am 74 and not used to doing everything online however got everythig sorted out, also a bit pricy to change vehicle over

“Easy to use web chat”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Selah358 (1 review written)

An easy yo use Web chat waited in a queue for 15mins but mrmber of staff resolved my query quickly and efficiently Portal was updated correctly and quickly. Good service

“The agent was very helpful And took the time to help...”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Desilva777 (1 review written)

The agent was very helpful And took the time to help me, very much appreciated, thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“Long waits for the live chat. Unlikely to use again”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Glennj312 (1 review written)

Its not the fault of the customer service agents. Its the ridiculous live chat only service that infuriates! Really long wait times. And you're never sure if the agent is still there. If I'd realised it was an online service only I would have been unlikely to use OneCall.

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by ZacheryWebb114 (1 review written)

My issue was resolved professionally and courteously by the agent. All aspects of my query were answered with clarity and expertise.

“Policy enquiry”

Written on: 27/08/2022 by CameronTierney (1 review written)

Had an enquiry about new policy M4L dealt with enquiry. Very efficient and professionaly. Would recommend to other people.

“Excellent Chat ”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by OROBIC (1 review written)

I had a query regarding my car insurance. I was fortunate to be connected to an agent via the online chat. She was excellent, very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. My options were explained in a way that was easy to understand and ensured I had the cover that I needed. I found the experience positive from start to finish. One Call has a first class representative.

“Communication issues ”

Written on: 25/08/2022 by wmWard340 (1 review written)

I was involved in an accident, car written off, initial communication OK, but monies paid into my bank account with no accompanying email or correspondence. Trying to get a replacement vehicle and tried to contact insurance company to get quotes, no phone numbers provided for this sort of communication. Eventually got through on live chat & was told I can manage this via my policy. Looking at my policy I see that my insurance certificate has been changed to a new one from a date after my accident and there is a letter advising me of this change with a charge to be levied but it is sitting in my insurance policy portal - nothing was sent out to me. I still don't understand how I can be charged for a change to the policy when they are actually no longer insuring any vehicle and the vehicle quoted has been written off & notified to DVLA as scrapped. The live chat lady eventually gave me a phone number (sales) to ring as one of the vehicles I am looking at came back as a zero quote for insurance on my policy so she said I would have to cancel and start again. I feel that I should have been contacted a) to advise that I would get a payment in full for my car & the breakdown of that b) that my policy was still continuing so I would have the option of cancelling it at that point until I bought a replacement car.

“No refund and awful customer service ”

Written on: 23/08/2022 by MFlear (1 review written)

I was forced to cancel my insurance as they didn't check information and i was insured as a learner driver when i should have insured with a full uk license. I had to pay a £50 cancellation fee and £80 on top of that as i was insured for a week... how ridiculous. I cancelled the policy on the 1st August which i should have had a refund 7-10 days after... 23 days later still no refund and having to wait 45 minutes in the poor live chat which they call 'customer service' to be told the refund was never processed and now i have to wait another 7 days. Hopefully now i will get my refund. I don't understand how they can get away with only having a live chat as a way to contact them especially having to wait 45 minutes without fail every time you have a query. The absolute WORST insurance company you can give your money to.

“Live chat”

Written on: 22/08/2022 by Morrisgp495 (1 review written)

A very worthwhile experience using Live Chat with an agent today. Good information and accurate information provided. Took a while to get through initially but my questions were answered efficiently.

“Confusing”

Written on: 18/08/2022 by srDuggan10 (1 review written)

everything is included until you try to do it then it says add this and add that confusing