DVL Motorpoint Reviews - www.dvlmotorpoint.co.uk

• Customer service

DVL Motorpoint www.dvlmotorpoint.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Why go elsewhere?”

written by Astrophotographer on 10/04/2014

While I always do compare Motorpoint prices with other vendors there really is little point. They have always offered the best value and their stock is huge. The cars are good, clean examples with no nonsense. Motorpoint are, literally, box shifters and they do it with remarkable efficiency, which is just what I want. Efficiency is the key to their low prices, I presume. Because their IT systems are so tight they know who you are, what stage your transaction has reached and what to advise you to do next the moment they pick up the phone. I live in France but come to Motorpoint because I can buy for about 2/3 the French prices and I really don't care which side of the car I sit on. This is my fifth Motorpoint car but I doubt it will be my last.

“An Excellent Service ”

written by on 11/10/2013

Super Car Excellent Service. Very Happy with Everything

“value for money”

written by 20garsdale on 22/05/2013

good cars and great staff

“Very keen windscreen prices - watch the DVL Motorpoint...”

written by dpjukes on 25/06/2009

Very keen windscreen prices - watch the DVL Motorpoint finance deals though
Check all of the calculations and make sureyou know what the overall cost will be ove the purchase period.

“DVL Motorpoint were determined to get me credit having...”

written by buderick on 23/03/2009

DVL Motorpoint were determined to get me credit having had difficulties in the past however tried to sell me a 03 mondeo 2litre petrol despite telling them i was doing 17000 miles per year. The sales stated the car was worth £4000 and they were putting up a £1000 stating it was cheap however £3000 was the going rate .They had promised to get me £1000 cash in hand in the deal but suddenly could not do this basicly they were going to sell me a car at the going rate take my reliable motor in part ex with loads of mot and service history and sell me a juice monster with no real cahback guess wat i declined

“This garage has treated me with an excellent level of...”

written by Andrew545 on 14/08/2006

This garage has treated me with an excellent level of service. They gave me a whole years warranty with a 120 point inspection on my new BMW, I bought a X5 with TVs leathers and everything for just 30,000. I finance on a 2%apr which was very shocking as i have been shopping around for a car that is value for money since january.

I recommend everyone to this garage, they are excellent!!!!!!