The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream Reviews

4.5

The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream - Ask a question now

“The almond oil hand cream by Body shop is really good. ”

written by christy77 on 02/05/2010

The almond oil hand cream by Body shop is really good.

I was recommend this by a friend who is a connosiuer of beauty products and i must say that it is really good.

The price is fair although we all would like it to be cheaper.

It seems to keep my hands moisturised all day long which is soemthing that is important to me. It does make a significant differnce to the softness to my skin.

I have also tried the Ren Citrus Prebiotic Hand Cream and this is now my preferrence but it is a bit more pricier that the Body shop's hand cream. The difference is in the texture as it is much lighter and does not feel sticky.

I would recommend both these products to anyone who is willing to use eco-friendly products.

“The second day after purchasing this product, my hands...”

written by on 23/11/2009

The second day after purchasing this product, my hands felt suprisingly very smooth and very soft! I was extremely pleased I decided to buy this as I was a bit weary about the price because it's about £7.80 but after trying it I would definitely say this was worth the money and I'd happily recommend it. What I liked about this product was not only did it leave your hands feeling baby smooth, it also had a very nice smell to it and didn't make your hands feel greasy after using it. It can also be used onto your nails, I'm not sure what for but I read it helps them to grow. This is 100% my favourite hand cream and I am very pleased with all of The Body Shops products.