The Sentinel Reviews

The Sentinel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Sentinel

The Sentinel
The Sentinel

“Overall, The Sentinel was a good film, and despite the...”

Written on: 12/09/2006 by ricbooth41 (26 reviews written)

Overall, The Sentinel was a good film, and despite the poor press slating the film I personally thought that the storyline of somebody inside the secret service being framed in a way to assassinate the President was brilliant, and Kieffer Sutherland acting just like Jack Bauer in 24 also pleased me.

Overall, it is a good film. Not as good as first thought though… Read Full Review

“Having seen all the trailers I was really looking...”

Written on: 06/09/2006 by The Daddy (70 reviews written)

Having seen all the trailers I was really looking forward to seeing The Sentinel, then having read all the negative press I was somewhat worried about what I was letting myself in for. I frequently disagree with a lot of the critics and thankfully this film was no exception. While the film has been pilloried by many of the movie press I think the cinema-going public will enjoy it for what it is - an excellent thriller, well acted and a good Friday night movie.

The film is based around the… Read Full Review