Las Vegas, MGM Grand Reviews

Las Vegas, MGM Grand - Ask a question now

“STAY AWAY FROM MGM!!”

Written on: 01/08/2014 by yurikim74 (1 review written)

The most horrible stay and customer service I have ever experienced. You wouldn't expect such a fine establishment to have this time of service. I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a great away and have a great time in Vegas to come to this hotel. This is the hell I want through for 4 days I stayed at MGM... We arrived on Monday 7/21 room # 27-123. We woke up with what appears to be bug bites and requested to move to another room. So we moved to room # 20-133. After… Read Full Review

“MGM Grand is a Great Hotel, loved the pools, rooms good. ”

Written on: 12/06/2009 by sminshull (1 review written)

MGM Grand is a Great Hotel, loved the pools, rooms good.
My two sons had trouble with kids running up and down corridors 3 am kicking door, one urinated against my sons door because he asked them to be quiet. Security nowhere to be seen, reception didn't answer phone. My son was threatened. Staff couldn't have cared less. Did give us one days free buffet and took 120$ off our bill but it spoilt the holiday.

“We are Las Vegans and were going to Craig Ferguson's...”

Written on: 21/08/2008 by AGentlRose (3 reviews written)

We are Las Vegans and were going to Craig Ferguson's Standup Comedy at the Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand and decided to spend the night at the MGM Grand. We did get a great deal, $89 + room tax, which included a $35 food/entertainment credit. Not bad at all.
At check-in the room I requested, with a king bed, was not available, and they offered me a complimentary upgrade to the West Wing, but we decided against it and stayed in the Grand Tower with 2 Queen beds. The room was beautiful, the… Read Full Review

“The Las Vegas MGM Grand is a fabulous place to...”

Written on: 18/09/2007 by kellyalw1975 (4 reviews written)

The Las Vegas MGM Grand is a fabulous place to experience, Vegas is awesome and there is always something to do. The rooms were spacious and we were able to specify a high room (which I would advise). Everything about this was fantastic I would stay here again. Everyone is so helpful and friendly, the hotel is immaculate considering the size. The pool area is just amazing, even better that you have to be a hotel guest to go in. The restaurants were varied and very high quality… Read Full Review

Mohammudedoo's Response to kellyalw1975's Review

Written on: 19/09/2007

I was there 7 years ago. What you described was true then and glad to hear that it still is. I hope to go there again one day (When I am rich that is).

Read 1 Comment