Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby Reviews

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Ask a question now

“The other reviewer is a bit harsh, but I think that's...”

Written on: 17/12/2008 by netizenbane (1 review written)

The other reviewer is a bit harsh, but I think that's in line with the nature of this flick - it's one of those that you either love or hate. Consider this the "Love" review.
Ferrell and Riley have such chemistry that it's no wonder they tried to do other movies like that brothers film that came out recently (which I have absolutely no interest in seeing, actually).
But Ferrell's family dynamics were by far the funniest parts of this film to me - his kids were snide little nightmares that just… Read Full Review

“What can I say, if you want to see it, go to McDonalds...”

Written on: 15/03/2007 by mcthejboy (8 reviews written)

What can I say, if you want to see it, go to McDonalds and pay a dollar, because I don't know if it's even worth that… Read Full Review