Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Reviews

Pringles Sour Cream & Onion - Ask a question now

“Yum”

Written on: 21/10/2013 by Susiejones80 (39 reviews written)

You know that saying: "Once you pop, you can't stop" ? Well, it's true. Especially of this flavor of Pringles - Sour Cream & Onion. I try not to eat too much junk food, but Pringles is one of my naughty foods when I feel like a snack of some sorts. Flavor is strong but just right. The only thing I don't like is the MSG. But which snacks don't have MSG?… Read Full Review

“Pringles Sour Cream & Onion crisps are great for...”

Written on: 06/09/2007 by Carly ganit (2 reviews written)

Pringles Sour Cream & Onion crisps are great for picnics, and they don't tend to get crushed due to the cardboard packaging. They are also nice for a treat once in a while.

My favourite flavours are:
Sour cream and onion
Salt & Vinegar
BBQ… Read Full Review

“Well, I don't really know why I like Pringles Sour...”

Written on: 15/03/2007 by Jason E (33 reviews written)

Well, I don't really know why I like Pringles Sour Cream and Onion as upon initial taste I don't really like the flavour, but for some strange reason - once I have started to eat them, even though I can't say I like the taste all that much I can't stop eating them?
Admittedly, I do not choose to buy this flavour, but if they are on a buffet, well I cannot resist!
Does anyone else have this problem?… Read Full Review